Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

PHOTOS: Sia's meet & greet with fans

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Hellspont

shes so sweet to her fans and they are all obviously happy so why are we ****ting on her again for her fears of fame.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
witchcocktor

I don't know about you guys but this seems like a fun gimmick. And you can be part of it too! I wouldn't mind, and if the overall experience with meeting her would be enjoyable, so would be the picture. It would be rather humorous in the end.

I mean she seems really close to her fans, holding hands and hugging.

You guys need to chillax... I'm not even a huge Sia stan but how is this even a problem to ya'll?!

shaneybaby

thats honestly rude to me, too good too face the camera or what is her deal? I dont like that if gaga did that im my pic id grab my phone n turn the way she was facing and take a real selfie w her lol 

She's happy, the fans are happy, thats all that matters.

besides, I'm sure they got to chat to her whilst looking at her face before the photos were taken anyways

I don't know about you guys but this seems like a fun gimmick. And you can be part of it too! I wouldn't mind, and if the overall experience with meeting her would be enjoyable, so would be the picture. It would be rather humorous in the end.

I mean she seems really close to her fans, holding hands and hugging.

You guys need to chillax... I'm not even a huge Sia stan but how is this even a problem to ya'll?!

^^^^ this :turkney:

not at everyone taking everything personal and serious

BornAsUnic0rn

If anyone besides famous people knew what it was like to be a famous person, they would never want to be famous. Imagine the stereotypical highly opinionated, completely uninformed mother-in-law character and apply it to every teenager with a computer in the entire world. Then add in all bored people, as well as people whose job it is to report on celebrities. Then, picture that creature, that force, criticizing you for an hour straight once a day, every day, day after day.

plus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaO30L-wUK0&channel=UCDtEAMS8kfznLguN8kLy9Dg

- Sia

I'm sure they know that would happen, I don't think they would be bothered by that, if they are they could stan for other artists

SlaeUrAnus

Ya'll are so ****ing rude :awkney:

She has Graves disease and suffers anxiety. Respect her decision to not face the camera.

The fans seem happy and they got what they came for - a meet and greet.

In my messy era.

Can someone try to explain me the point?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived