Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GP Reacts to Gaga's artRave Live Stream

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yahoo comments are the pits of the internet.

Why would you even bother pasting this crap?

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

latinteddybear

"It confuses me in her video's how sometimes she can look hot, and other times look okay, and other times look like a man. I really cant believe the hot lady is her and don't really understand it."

THIS lol so funny 

Evan Peters

This is the same place where a person said she was disgusting by holding Fozzi a certain way. Yahoo isn't the 'GP' :rip:

emma roberts is an abuser

Hello Mr. Radio

"To all haters... this girl entertained the whole world. There was not one country on the planet that did not know her name. She made this happen..."

omg acting like she's finished 

InsideOutright

How many "votes" do these comments have, though? I notice on Yahoo!, depending on what the article is about, many negative comments get more upvotes than downvotes, but negative comments with tons of downvotes on any site are just laughable. :P

Yahoo! isn't as bad as AOL Music blog. I never see any positive comments about Gaga (with positive scores). Remember when she performed TEOG on American Idol? They had an article about controversy over her "s-xual" dancing and all the comments were appalled mothers. One comment with several upvotes said that Gaga and anyone who likes her should die and go to Hell. :toofloppy:

Archived