💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grab popcorn for meltdowns, read all the comments on Youtube videos, stay a stan and listen to the music. 

:)

Nothing will make me not stan for ha

ProdigyARTPOP

WELL it shouldn't flop if Little Monsters buy it right ?

if were talking numbers this is our fault , alot of us didn't buy it .

ARTPOP didn't really "flop"..That's really BULL****. Yes it underperformed compared to her previous works. But Applause was really a massive hit with GREAT longetivity and is almost x3 platinum in US.,and do what u want without even having a video went platinum.2,5M+ is awesome for that terrible promo..I wish the next album will do as well as ARTPOP did tbh :yes:

The key word here is underperformance. Keep in mind that the promotion of an album also ties into whether it performed well or not. Looking past the sales debate, ARTPOP was still a general underperformance because of its lackluster promo that didn't really convey the theme of the era thoroughly/consistently.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Psychedelic

Not care, and if the music is good, I'll just enjoy it!!!

ARTPOP: 3 000 000

TTT: 3 000 000

PRISM= 3 000 000

56937-Reach-For-The-Stars.gif?1

GagaDragon

ARTPOP was not as bad as you make it out to be. I mean I know it's not most people's favorite album like it is mine, but over-exaggerating about how bad it was is just dumb, man...I get that you don't like it, but I mean that bolded part is just a little much.

Well to me and heaps of other people the album is really bad. There are some good songs no doubt, but those good songs aren't even close to the level of the songs on her previous albums imo and don't get me started on half the dross served up after waiting for over two freaking years.

It's not dumb to criticise an album as well smh...if only i could call out people for delusional without getting a WP :teehee:

I will still enjoy the music, no doubt. She has great quality of music.

Well, if she did her very best in promoting the album with the right image and music, and if the album still flopped, we can't really do anything about it, so let's just wait for Grammys. But if she didn't even try to properly promote the album, I will be very disappointed.

This. How can an album featuring godlike songs like G.U.Y., Do What U Want and Venus a bad album?

Yeah let's just forget about the 12 other songs on the album :awkney:

Jewels n Drugs

Well, it makes me very happy when she's a success cuz she deserves it, but even if she flops, I keep supporting her.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

What are you expecting for people, at this point, to say that theyre only in it for the bling not the music? :derpga:

Except a lot of you do like to make pop into a competition, so i wouldnt doubt it. Lol

I.e. The useless argument about sales in this thread. Keep that bull**** in the charts section.

If under-performing has anything to do with sales/charts, I couldn't care less about that.

I just want an album era that goes off smoothly with music that doesn't lose its' luster after a month or so.

shaneybaby

what if? lol i will remain the same n be obsessed w her unless i dont like the music or something, but i pretty much always love everything she does hence me being a fan so i doubt that will happen

Archived