šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

The next era will probably be better, I'm sure it will be different because so far all the albums she's released have sounded very diffrerent from eachother.

Ā 

But also, ARTPOP is NOT a flop. Coming from mostly listening to metal music, ARTPOP sold substantially. Reign in Blood, one of the most famous metal albums ever released, was only certified gold 6 YEARS after it was released, and SLAYER is still incredibly sucessful. Some of the most well known bands in the metal community have released over 10 albums and still not reached over 1,000,000 album sales. So long as Lady Gaga keeps releasing good music, she'll have a fanbase, and to expect her to reach the level of fame she had during the Fame or BTW eras is not too unrealistic, but who knows. I'm sure if her next album is a rock record then she'll expand her fanbase substantially. If she returns to the style of BTW then I'm sure she'll find sucess there too.

Ā 

But if her next album flops, I'll keep listening if it's good music.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's another ARTPOP era all over again aka poor promo, no music videos for the singles, etc then i would definitely stop being a dedicated fanĀ  :sweat:

Ā 

If she doesn't support her work 100% then why should i support her? Ā  :coffee: Ā #sorry_not_sorry

GagaUnderYou

She still has a dedicated fan base regardless who will support her for the rest of her career.Ā 

SISTERV

Honestly I doubt it will do bad. I think the timing was just off for ARTPOP a and others were getting in the way. It was a massive release month for Katy, Gaga, Miley, Britney, and Lorde. The focus was spread out.

I wouldn't be surprised if this coming album sells around 600k-800k week one, and with maybe perfect timing and public opinion craving a new pop record around 1 million.

Gaga isn't going anywhere. If at her worst she compares to Miley and Katy then we have nothing much to worry about in terms of sales.

But when it comes to the case of it possibly underperforming.....I just think Gaga will always have a loyal fan base and people won't leave her. Whether it is in one album or five albums...every artist that was once iconic has a strong chance of coming back. It's just about timing.

GagaDragon

I'm not saying it's dumb to criticize an album, but it's like every time I've seen a post from you on this site it's been bashing ARTPOP

you memorise my posts? considering most threads are ARTPOP related, it think it's logical that you will see a negative opinion of mine on the album. You will also see me praise BTW Gaga's best album if it is a BTW related thread.

Ā 

Ā 

For the love of... It's wonderful that you (and others) didn't like it. But there are just as many fans who did like it, perhaps even more so. Now, being disappointed in the album, I can understand. If you honestly think it's "really bad", I don't know what to say to you.

Well yes i think it is really bad, if you guys can't deal with a differing opinion then maybe learn to do so.

TheOriginalOne

Enjoying her new album...?

Not care

ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¢ ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¢ ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¢ ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¢ ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¢

If it's another ARTPOP era all over again aka poor promo, no music videos for the singles, etc then i would definitely stop being a dedicated fan :sweat:

If she doesn't support her work 100% then why should i support her? :coffee: #sorry_not_sorry

Huh...I guess your name is pretty accurate :coffee:

djBuffoon

Well yes i think it is really bad, if you guys can't deal with a differing opinion then maybe learn to do so.

Oh please, I can deal with a differing opinion. I do it every day on this board. But calling ARTPOP a flat-out "bad" album doesn't make sense to me. Even the critics who gave it mixed reviews found some merit in it. :ohwell:

Archived