💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight: "Don't worry, the audience hated us"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Her sets are okay. They start out cool but it's true that they go on for too long and lack the variation needed to keep them fresh.

I have absolutely nothing against her personally. I actually think she's an awesome person and it's great that she's sticking to her artistic gut and that she has a friendship with Gaga that allows both of them to thrive personally and artistically.

I feel bad that she feels this way. A lot of people are overly disrespectful about her work and target her when they should be giving constructive criticism. :/

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

I felt sorry for her when she made this comment but the issue is that her sets are just extremely niche and I think those attending the Artrave aren't really that niche so of course a majority won't appreciate her music.

As much as Gaga calls it a rave and ARTPOP the techno sister the tour isn't so much as a rave or techno so it'd completely the wrong environment. She should know her audience to be honest.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Teri Hatcher

Awww poor her i feel so sad :(

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

badgalriri

no, she was the most boring part of the show. doesn't help that it was super long too. It was the same beat repeated over and over with a new one introduced every 5 minutes. thats not really DJing. thats playing around with a drum machine.

I got to talk to Starlight after the artRave in DC and she was very self-concious about her set, what she was wearing, and how she looked and the DC date was very early on during the tour. 

I do feel bad that people hate her set so much, she is so nice and was so sweet to me

I walked her from the exit door of the venue down several blocks where a car was waiting for her and she was so nice, it was a really cool moment

no matter how much hate she gets I love her 

Archived