Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight: "Don't worry, the audience hated us"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Her set was so boring! She just stood there and played her beats (which all sounded the same). It was a sick beat for the first 10 minutes, then it just died.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Starlight is a sweetheart and I met her,but yeah,my sister and I didn't like her set both at BTWB or artRAVE. :rip:

Andy McQueen

https://www.facebook.com/ladystarlightnyc?fref=nf

I kinda feel so sorry for her because she's just doing her thing and arena shows are her big break but people really just aint interested :rip:

Breedlove was getting rave reviews tho, I can't :rip:

This. I really feel so sorry for her. I have to admit that I didn't enjoy her show at the artRave in Vienna either, it just wasn't my taste - but she was there with full joy and passion and it made me sad to see how bored the audience was, she must feel so bad. :( 

Alannah

Her set was super fun, I just wish I wasn't wearing six inch platforms. By the time she started, I had been wearing them close to six or seven hours. We kept getting her attention, and she would give us the sweetest smiles. She's such a lovely person with amazing passion, I wish the crowd gave her a little more respect. You are capable of enjoying her set, you just have to go in knowing it's a long set. :shrug:

ThatSLAYGUY

idk, her act wasn't unbearable like some people are making it out to be. I liked it because it kinda faded into the background and you could check ur phone and talk while u were waiting.

But hype-wise her act isn't that great. 

ApolloandVenus

feel sorry for her but her act really didn't pump us up for the show. we just wanted the show to start... sorry colleen  :kissga:  

aaronyoji

when she first came on the stage at the san diego show, she ran down the runways and i immediately just felt this down to earth and welcoming vibe from her, i instantly just thought she was so cool and i like her for that. plus she dedicated her act to a lot of not so well known electronic innovators. 

They hate her because the arrogant gays go there 30 hours early and want to see Gaga like 2 minutes after they show up but I guess their flaming buttholes can't really wait :shrug:

LMFAO  :nooo:  :dies:  :deadbanana:

I'm gay and I showed up 48 hours early to my Vienna show, but  :giveup:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Gaga Goddess

I feel so sorry for Starlight, tbh I enjoyed her at my artRAVE, I was so excited when she came on! 

Her music does get repetitive after 45 minutes but tbh, she is fab and she doesn't give a ****  :ohwell:

Elizabeth

I feel like she's always been aware that most of the audience don't like her openers, but I also think she doesn't give a **** that most people don't like it  :dies: 

Tropico

She's a true artist who sticks to her music. :applause:

I only wish people were more respectful. "Kill yourself", "no talent" and "not a musician" is just over the top and f--king rude. :wtf:

Gurl, keep doing what you doing and keep your head held high. :kisses:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

whatever she was playing sounded like white noise to me, just 20 odd minutes of drum machine with no sign of any actual song, the only respite was to go into the lobby where at least it was a bit muted......

she would have been better off playing normal dance music that people could get into

ShonfromBeyond

I loved her performance at artRave. But I also just really love electronic music, especially techno.  :shrug:  But I admit her set is WAY TOO long.

Archived