Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Starlight: "Don't worry, the audience hated us"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

chrismugler

Nothing against Starlight but I don't like her performance. I think she's sweet + a great friend to Gags tho :wub:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love starlight. I liked her the best during the monster ball but I love everything.  ive wanted breedlove to open for gaga since the beginning, he should have been opening with starlight a long time ago.  I still love him but I hate that he cut his hair and switched up his style.  for the next tour I hope the dirty pearls will be one of the openers

I used to appreciate Gaga having her friends open the concerts but the novelty has worn off. I would rather hear some remixes of songs not in the show being played aloud if Gag's doesn't want to get some up and coming artists than just sit through more of the same thing.

Paper Planes

At least she knows :laughga: She is close to useless on stage. She slaps a few ****ty beats on a loop and jerks around like someone having a seizure. Almost laughable.

delete it fat

willmcclure72

LMs really should be nicer about Lady Starlight, considering she's Gaga's longtime friend. I really do wish this fanbase would grow up a bit.

TimisaMonster

The fact that she KNEW people hated the set since the beginning yet didn't change a thing about it...good for her "artistic integrity", but stupid to not try to appeal to more people if she wants to have a following

I don't know why people think you have to sacrifice one for the other....there CAN be a compromise down the middle of both...  :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

We can respect her enough to say that we didn't like her music at all. Disrespect would be to lie to her and say we like her music even though we loathed it. Gaga isn't a deity, so it isn't like everyone she is longtime friends with is elevated to some untouchable, un-critique-able status. My mom and her boyfriend thought it was horrible and the whole set my friend and I walked around admiring everyone's outfits and eating popcorn. And the music pretty much sounded the same the whole time.

CaliLilMonster

I loved it. It was amazing I would of bopped to it the whole time had the people next to me kept saying that they were getting bored with it. It was repetitious but I love just listening to the same beat over and over with no other sounds or anything lol.

At me artRave, people who were high really were into the set. You have to be in a certain state to enjoy it, it is not for sober people.

TRILL MONSTER

Lmao why is everyone saying "I feel bad"

:smh:

Everyone be saying how bad her opening act is and now yall feel bad :lmao:

Lmao why is everyone saying "I feel bad"

:smh:

Everyone be saying how bad her opening act is and now yall feel bad :lmao:

That's the point though .... :flop: lol?

I feel bad for her :air:.

I liked her performance, but after the first 30 minutes it just gets monotonous.

You hit it on the head; and monotonous is the word to use here as was thinking that myself :D

Archived