ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enigma princess

Lady Starlight

8 mins ·

For all the true techno fans who are confused by me and Surgeon's performance at the Lady Gaga show: Don't worry, the audience hated us. and have hated my live techno set since the tour began. The universe is intact.

https://www.facebook.com/ladystarlightnyc?fref=nf

I kinda feel so sorry for her because she's just doing her thing and arena shows are her big break but people really just aint interested :rip:

Breedlove was getting rave reviews tho, I can't :rip:

I feel like Starlight is always hated on by the audience because she does genres that aren't pop or EDM. 

I quite enjoyed her weird performance art at the Born This Way Ball. During my Monster Ball she was too drunk to come out tho. :rip:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I feel bad for her :air:.

I liked her performance, but after the first 30 minutes it just gets monotonous.

I do feel sorry for her. She's clearly very passionate about what she does, and I for one loved her set. It was a little long but it really did hype me up, more so than the EDM music playing in-between acts. Together with Breedlove, she really set the carefree, party-like mood of the evening. She deserves a lot more respect at the very least.

DanielKCarey

I feel bad for her :air:.

I liked her performance, but after the first 30 minutes it just gets monotonous.

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Lona Delery

:shocked: :shocked:  I didn't hate her live-set

Idk, it makes me sad when people say bad things about themselves

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

my friend and I were bopping to her so much in Birmingham 

even though after a while it did get pretty repetitive

and she was sooo cute

Archived