💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Azealia Banks shades Lady Gaga

HarryTheNight

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

In response to someone else comparing Gaga and Azealia? I don't see what your going with this. :awkney:

You didn't have to. Just like little crazy fans didn't have to tweet to Azealia about JFK even if it was about Gaga. Also my post was a response too.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

You didn't have to. Just like little crazy fans didn't have to tweet to Azealia about JFK even if it was about Gaga. Also my post was a response too.

This whole thread (which was at 10 pages before i replied to it) had people comparing Azealia to Gaga, so I'm just commenting on the discussions they started. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

MonsterOfSpain

Because she over promised and didn't deliver :ohno:

Talking about overhyping when Azealia has been talking about BWET for more than 2 years now.

it was simply weak, no point trying to defend it by giving excuses anymore sis, it deserves the score it got

That's your opinion sis... I don't care what y'all think, it's my fave Gaga album and it's underrated.

DrewStevens

This whole thread (which was at 10 pages before i replied to it) had people comparing Azealia to Gaga, so I'm just commenting on the discussions they started.

If you don't want to contribute then don't reply to posts that are comparing them. You can simply post your opinion without getting into the discussion. Unless you want to.

inuborg

I need to get in contact with Mills because this thread is AP which got locked yesterday. The op is only a quote from the interview

This isn't the same interview from yesterday

Talking about overhyping when Azealia has been talking about BWET for more than 2 years now.

But BWET surpassed expectations (Which the reviews agree with) 

this thread should be closed it's an absolute mess and it's not contributing anything positive to the forum

It SHOULD, but will it? Thats that real question :gum: 

MonsterOfSpain

But BWET surpassed expectations (Which the reviews agree with) 

Of course, nobody was expecting the album at this point. The same happened with BEYONCÉ, while everyone had high-as-sky expectations for ARTPOP.

Jenniferella

This thread :rip:

Feels like I'm in the middle school playground again 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

inuborg

Of course, nobody was expecting the album at this point. The same happened with BEYONCÉ, while everyone had high-as-sky expectations for ARTPOP.

People had expectations for bWET too, but AB delivered hence "worth the wait" 

MarryTheSequins

Shes clearly joking around by calling herself a snob for not listening to Gaga. She's shading all of us here because...oh look, you're freaking obsessed with Azealia which is why this thread and every other thread with her name in has pages and pages :rip:

inuborg

This thread :rip:

Feels like I'm in the middle school playground again 

With name calling and everything :dead:

MonsterOfSpain

People had expectations for bWET too, but AB delivered hence "worth the wait" 

I don't see the point in arguing. I love both ARTPOP and BWET, I think ARTPOP is better but if you think otherwise it's ok too.

inuborg

Shes clearly joking around by calling herself a snob for not listening to Gaga. She's shading all of us here because...oh look, you're freaking obsessed with Azealia which is why this thread and every other thread with her name in has pages and pages :rip:

Educate them Brooke :applause: 

DrewStevens

I don't like Azealia as a person but I agree that it is pointless to bring her sales or her relevancy to this. There's no need to insult her or her music. She is right about the fact that SOME of the fans make everything about Gaga.

The thing is that you can't expect to find many positive posts in here because she expressed a negative opinion about Gaga. Everyone should respect her opinion about Gaga, but at the same time she could have avoided mentioning Gaga's relevancy because it had nothing to do with the question.

Just because most posts in this thread are comparing both artists it doesn't mean you have to be part of this childish fight. Just post your personal opinion and let it go.

And this is the same for every other thread. If you don't like Nick Jonas grabbing his dick or Iggy Azalea collaborating with everyone, ok we get it, you don't have to fight or reply to everyone in the thread that doesn't agree with your opinion.

Archived