šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's achievements database *locked, see new thread*

Mills

Featured Posts

What does Pop music do even mean? Popular music or pop music as in an certain sound?

Because her jazz renditions ARE part of the popular music. The songs she sings are American classics, in other words, they are widely known ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā‚¬ isn't what we call pop music...?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree. She didn't do C2C to prove anything. She did the album because her and her friend Tony Bennett wanted to, and that is that.

:awkney:

Ā 

She made an album with one of her friends, she is happy, going on tour + and is selling good.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If the Jazz album is out of the blue for Gaga...then isn't she actually sticking with the "Gaga" trend? To surprise and to be consistently inconsistent in a polarizing way?

Sounds to me like she's following her artistic path as she always has and people find something to complain about as they always have and always will.

:tea:

If the Jazz album is out of the blue for Gaga...then isn't she actually sticking with the "Gaga" trend? To surprise and to be consistently inconsistent in a polarizing way?

Sounds to me like she's following her artistic path as she always has and people find something to complain about as they always have and always will.

People are inclined to only see things their narrow way.

• 1 month later...
Haroon

jojo Freud

Good question, I actually have no clue. She has 5 grammies thoughĀ  :lollipop:Ā (hopefully six soon)

hijadeputa

3 in the US: JD, PF, and BTW

I thought she had moreĀ  :shrug: And the good sis Bad Romance? Telephone?Ā  :nooo:

Fiona Apple

3.. Btw you could just search about it or just make a post Ā .You didn't need to make a whole threadĀ  :shrug:

Bradley

I thought she had moreĀ  :shrug: And the good sis Bad Romance? Telephone?Ā  :nooo:

Ā 

Bad Romance peaked at #2 because Kesha's Tik Tok was blocking her. Telephone peaked at #3.

Ā 

Just Dance - 1

Poker Face - 1

LoveGame - 5

Paparazzi - 6

Bad Romance - 2

Telephone - 3

Alejandro - 5

Born This Way - 1

Judas - 10

The Edge Of Glory - 3

You and I - 6

Marry the Night - 29

Applause - 4

Do What U Want - 13

Dope - 8

Venus - 32

G.U.Y. - 76

Fiona Apple

She has lots of top 10 Ā and top 5 hits..Ā 

jojo Freud

3 in the US: JD, PF, and BTW

Bad Romance wasn't no.1? Kind of proves how charts aren't always relevant considering she got that diamond whatever award for it earlier last year.Ā 

• famous locked this topic

Archived