Azealia Banks on feuding with the Stone Roses, Disclosure and Perez

Knife

Featured Posts

inuborg

"Noted homophobe" hah ahahahaha

From same interview:

YAS she hates her sister too

AND SHE HATES A GOOD 75% OF HER FANS WAH :cry:

And all the people who contribute to the drag and vogue culture  that she pulls from so often

She also hates her close friend and dancer Matt is who a flaming homos-xual (who was in the Chasing Time video, check it out on MTV's website) 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but she's not straight....   this is like a bi-racial (half black/half white) person saying n*gga (as it's used colloquially within hip-hop culture, for example) n ppl havin an issue with it....

exactly. Even here on GGD and on other forums composed of a majority of gay guys, using '*******' is used in a jokingly manner etc. 

it's not that complicated to understand :duck:

As a non-straight dude from NYC who knows tons of ppl within the GAY community who use the word f*ggot in exactly the same way azealia does, I can say, without a doubt, that this is NOT homoPHOBIA. 

inuborg

You can be LGBTQ and still be homophobic/prejudiced.

Also, being x, y, and z does not excuse these behaviors.

Are you so bitter and delusional that you can't see your defending PEREZ HILTON 

Like what :dead: 

Tropico

I wouldn't be lying to say I've come across mysoginistic gays on this forum tbh. :ohwell:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Willy Wonka

You can be LGBTQ and still be homophobic/prejudiced.Also, being x, y, and z does not excuse these behaviors.

I know you better than to think you created this thread for any reason but to carry out a personal vendetta against her. Everything you're arguing now is the opposite of what you've argued with me before. Where is the integrity?

You can be LGBTQ and still be homophobic/prejudiced against LGBTQ people.

Also, being x, y, and z does not excuse these behaviors.

"It’s like, y’all sing along to my words when I’m saying ‘*****’ and ‘****’, but as soon as I call this one white man a ******* the whole world exploded."

Rat Boy

AND SHE HATES A GOOD 75% OF HER FANS WAH :cry:

And all the people who contribute to the drag and vogue culture  that she pulls from so often

She also hates her close friend and dancer Matt is who a flaming homos-xual (who was in the Chasing Time video, check it out on MTV's website)

Omg I love the video! :sara:

Matt is amazingly talented :heart:

Another Azealia related hit thread is upon us #Promo :party:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

inuborg

How awkward would that be if she was homophobic, like 75% of her fans are gay, if not more.

She'll preform like, "look at all these *******s singing along to my songs ugh" :laughga: 

are you done with her ****? because I think she needs it back

:lmao:

Reminds me of this:

tumblr_mpqxah7x9D1qfc000o1_500.png

there was that interview where she addressed the word f*aggot along with n*gger, b*tch, c*nt, etc. (words that could ALL be used offensively against HER) and said that she doesn't care abt any of it.  she is called N*GGER all the time by haters...her response? that she's the head negress.  people could learn a thing or two from homegirl.

xoxo cupcakke

I feel Azealia gets too much hate. Yeah she's almost always feuding or shading on Twitter but that's just because she's real and tells it like it is. She doesn't hold back her real persona from her stage persona.

That's one of the reasons I was put off by Gaga for a while. Her act seemed genuine but I wanted to know the girl behind the aura. If it wasn't for ARTPOP reigniting my interest for Gaga, I probably would never listen to her again because it was at this point in her career last year that we finally got to see everything which Gaga put up with and how she overcame it to be stronger than ever.

Are you so bitter and delusional that you can't see your defending PEREZ HILTON 

Like what :dead:

Defending Perez Hilton? This issue isn't even about him any more; it's about her continued use and appropriation of a homophobic slur.

"It’s like, y’all sing along to my words when I’m saying ‘*****’ and ‘****’, but as soon as I call this one white man a ******* the whole world exploded."

Pffrt. That's on you. I don't sing a long to any of her music.

inuborg

Omg I love the video!  

Matt is amazingly talented :heart:

Another Azealia related hit thread is upon us #Promo :party:

He was slaying :legend:

I kinda missed Emoney in it tho 

Defending Perez Hilton? This issue isn't even about him any more; it's about her continued use and appropriation of a homophobic slur.

Lmao its from the same interview you quoted the worst part off :lmao:

You didn't even read the interview :dead: 

I CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH U 

you think you're some educated angel using words longer than 5 letters, like nooo, if you read that and call azealia homophobic then you're not actually listening to what she is saying.

If you read it and still disagree with the word *******, i can understand that. But she clearly explained her use of the word. 

Words are just sounds anyway they have no meaning apart from what we give them.

Archived