💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Adam Lambert Shades Nick Jonas

willmcclure72

Featured Posts

Straight male pop stars? Are there any s-x-selling straight male pop star I'm not aware of?

Please enlighten me :spin:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

Sex sells.  He's pandering to pretty much everyone.  /thread

I think some people mentioned the fact that Nick had been to gay clubs lately and promoting his gay fan base.  Since when has he ever been that type of artist?

DrewStevens

I think some people mentioned the fact that Nick had been to gay clubs lately and promoting his gay fan base. Since when has he ever been that type of artist?

Well he is trying to be a serious artist and get rid of his Disney image. I don't think being close to the gay community makes him different than any other pop star. He still performs for teenage girls too.

LOL!

Naked females for straight male audience; naked males for gay male audience.

No one cares about the female audience? Ha, and it's not like he is solely depending on the s-x to sell. I think Adam is just feeling a little insecure with his ability to entertain. And there's something a little "heterophobic". It's OK for a gay man to pander to gay audience but not a straight man? Where is the equality y'all? I hate it when people use this "minority" status to seem weak and victimised.

Adam should stand up to the challenge instead, ha!

Andreyw

Why would someone care if Nick Jonas is pandering to a specific demographic or not? :smh: he gives to his fans what they want :shrug:

DeleteMyAccount

Well he is trying to be a serious artist and get rid of his Disney image. I don't think being close to the gay community makes him different than any other pop star. He still performs for teenage girls too.

Showing off your body at gay bars isn't very serious.  Just a way to get more attention for a new record.

DrewStevens

Showing off your body at gay bars isn't very serious.  Just a way to get more attention for a new record.

By serious I mean for adults. Showing his body at gay bars doesn't make him any different than other pop stars.

I don't understand the situation. :duck:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

DeleteMyAccount

By serious I mean for adults. Showing his body at gay bars doesn't make him any different than other pop stars.

I'm not saying he's any different.  I think the question brought up in the OP was whether it was ok to pander to certain demographics that were never a target group of the artist from the beginning.  

He's not saying that because Nick Jonas took his clothes off, get a ****ing clue :roll:

Nick has been attending gay clubs and saying he loves his gay fans on every single interview. Honestly if half of his fans are girls, the other half is gay guys, so I have my doubts as to how much he actually loves them and how much of this is a "let's make those keeping my pockets full happy", but he's hot as hell so he can keep getting naked for us and I won't mind

LOL!

Naked females for straight male audience; naked males for gay male audience.

No one cares about the female audience?

It's not that no one cares about female audience, is that female audience don't need naked bodys to buy something, unlike male audience (straight or gay). You've got kids like One Direction and Bieber appealing to younger girls, then men like Justin Timberlake (with a lot of s-x appeal) appealing to grown women, but they don't need to be in underwear to grab the female attention.

It's not that no one cares about female audience, is that female audience don't need naked bodys to buy something, unlike male audience (straight or gay). You've got kids like One Direction and Bieber appealing to younger girls, then men like Justin Timberlake (with a lot of s-x appeal) appealing to grown women, but they don't need to be in underwear to grab the female attention.

Ooo, thanks for the clarification!

Archived