Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pitchfork critic TRASHES Nicki Minaj's latest singles

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when a critic trashes Gaga it's awful and they don't understand her, but when a critic trashes Nicki it's justified :madge:

Vernier

So when a critic trashes Gaga it's awful and they don't understand her, but when a critic trashes Nicki it's justified :madge:

Yes, quite right :madge:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Yes, quite right :madge:

I'm glad I'm not a gaga stan :madge: Somebody dared skip madonna on a plug.dj about lady gaga and ARTPOP :madge:

I am livid :madge: 

Vernier

I'm glad I'm not a gaga stan :madge: Somebody dared skip madonna on a plug.dj about lady gaga and ARTPOP :madge:

I am livid :madge:

Ban yourself :madge:

Deserved, who cares about oldonna when ertpawp is playing, I'd have banned you from the room too :madge:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

aaronyoji

i mean....he didnt even really give an a--lysis of why theyre "trash". a critic is suppose to critique someones work and build up examples that support such a claim, this guy isnt a critic hes a guy with a computer. whether or not i even like her work, theres nothing that he said that reaffirms my distaste for her work, nor anything that changes my mind about her work. he didnt do his job. 

Gagaloo911

The gay community thrives off drama,I swear. Will any of y'all ever learn to grow the f*ck up? A shame.

TRILL MONSTER

This album is gonna be sh*t

Stil makes me wonder why great artist like azealia banks aren't as mainstream ...

Archived