💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP: Foil LIMITED Edition?

ThatSLAYGUY

Featured Posts

ThatSLAYGUY

So does anyone remember when ARTPOP was first announced, Lady Gaga announced the Foil edition of ARTPOP

Gaga's tweets:

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/388398219840864256

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/389576771454005248

She made it seem as if they were SUPER LIMITED EDITION and very rare. So my excitement was uncontainable when Mum brought home a copy of ARTPOP on release date and it was SUPER EXTREME LIMITED EDITION FOIL EDITION.

Now a year later nearly all copies of ARTPOP are foil edition :toofunny:

Have we been lied too? Should we demand an explanation? :air:

But seriously does anyone know what was the point of the foil and why did it become standard? :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

500k physical copies is a lot. I bought mine months aftere the release and still got one.

Joke is, now the non-foil ones are harder to find :spin:

I asked my sister to order it from Amazon because it was the foil edition, and since it was "super rare", I wanted to be sure to have it. I thought my stores wouldn't have this edition so I didn't go. 

I received my copy FOUR DAYS after the official release, it was the foil edition (obviously). Then I went to a music store and all the CDs were the foil edition. 

I WAS PISSED :crossed:

ThatSLAYGUY

I got the foil edition with the iTunes SwineFest DVD... is that rare??  :shrug:

I got that one as well, I'm pretty sure that was just the deluxe edition :yes: 

Gianni Versace

I asked my sister to order it from Amazon because it was the foil edition, and since it was "super rare", I wanted to be sure to have it. I thought my stores wouldn't have this edition so I didn't go. 

I received my copy FOUR DAYS after the official release, it was the foil edition (obviously). Then I went to a music store and all the CDs were the foil edition. 

I WAS PISSED :crossed:

:lmao:

Martijn

I remember when ARTPOP was released in Europe and Asia early that people here asked us to leave some foil editions for them xD

Interlude

I remember the panic after she tweeted this. Everyone was so worried after release day that they wouldn't get it so everyone pre-ordered. Does non foil version even exist? I haven't seen it anywhere

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived