Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nick Knight Born This Way Photoshoot Colourized

Dayman

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BadKidCanadiano

Awesome job!! Love them in color.. BUT in The Remix photo, her boobs look hairy if you zoom completely in :shocked:

J e s s e

:omg: PLEASE. Colourized the Born This Way The Remix like that untagged one :excited2:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Dayman

OMG! thank you so much!

Where do you get the HQ images? D:

I used to use the-fame.org, But I just recently have been using Gagafan.net. Their photo gallery is much better. It also seems that the-fame.org has disabled downloading of pictures, that or my computer just hates their site.

Alien Tulip

I used to use the-fame.org, But I just recently have been using Gagafan.net. Their photo gallery is much better. It also seems that the-fame.org has disabled downloading of pictures, that or my computer just hates their site.

trust me its not your computer, i had this problem all day, its the website, they dont like people downloading photos,its stupid tbh, so what they do is find the connection your using and disable it.

Dayman

trust me its not your computer, i had this problem all day, its the website, they dont like people downloading photos,its stupid tbh, so what they do is find the connection your using and disable it.

Thats quite ludacris if you ask me. They don't even hold the copyright for those photos, there is really no point to it.

Alien Tulip

Thats quite ludacris if you ask me. They don't even hold the copyright for those photos, there is really no point to it.

Exactly my thoughts, that site is full of **** tbh

Archived