💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nick Knight Born This Way Photoshoot Colourized

Dayman

Featured Posts

SebaMonster

So I decided to colour in the Born This Way single cover, This is the first time I have ever colourized a photo, so please forgive me if it isn't the greatest.

bornto.png

Holy Scheiße!!! Is this really your first one??? :eek: Amazing!!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Scheiße!!! Is this really your first one??? :eek: Amazing!!!

Yes its really my first one, lol

TOO PINK!!!

I'll fix it right away, :toofloppy: It was supposed to have a 5 opacity, but it went with 7. just gimme a sec.

NuclearMindset

i cant see the new pics? :confused:

EDIT: nvm, can see them now :P and your colouring skills are really amazing! do you use Colour Replacement in Photoshop? :)

i cant see the new pics? :confused:

EDIT: nvm, can see them now :P and your colouring skills are really amazing! do you use Colour Replacement in Photoshop? :)

Is that a tool? I dont know. I am a newbie to Photoshop. All I know how to do is use the brush, change layer opacity, and a few other minor things. Most of it is like trying to decode a foreign language to me. :sweat:

NuclearMindset

Is that a tool? I dont know. I am a newbie to Photoshop. All I know how to do is use the brush, change layer opacity, and a few other minor things. Most of it is like trying to decode a foreign language to me. :sweat:

well your colouring is really amazing! i can never get the Skin to the right tone, but yours is perfect!

well your colouring is really amazing! i can never get the Skin to the right tone, but yours is perfect!

Wow, thank you. Im also currently working on another from this photoshoot right now, I hope you will like it once it's up :)

Archived