šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Looking' (Gay, Comedy, Drama) [HBO] Season 2

Valextra

Featured Posts

found this really good short film with russell tovey! it's a very different character to his usual type

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvfDPbx1a5k

Ā 

trigger warning for s-xual violence

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last episode was good, I was expecting clearly what happened with Patrick, Richie remains the wiser :flutter:

Also with Dom.. The thing of the 'open relationship' wasn't for him..

Vernier

Poor Patrick, Kevin is being such a coward and I felt so bad for Patrick all through, he kept on hoping Kevin would finally do it :emma: Wonder if they're over for good

Ā 

And the thought of Augustin who doesn't have his **** together helping lgbt teens who need help is hilarious :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Totally forgot about the second season so now I got to watch Looking for over an hour! :excited:

I really like the new Augustin and his friend is hilarious.

Also, just like Purple already said, Augustin trying to help troubled or handicapped lgbt teens is kinda ironic. But isn't that how it really is - those who know what it means to have problems are often the ones that offer help.

I'm so glad Patrick snapped out of his bubble and realized that Kevin is not going to break up with John anytime soon or at all. Richie, too, is meh. I don't know, Patrick seems so pure hearted and deserves better than both of them.

I wish they would have gone the HIV route tbh. It would make things more interesting. Maybe they will introduce an infected character at some point. Aaaaanyway, I can't wait for the next episode! :aphrotony:

I wish they would have gone the HIV route tbh. It would make things more interesting. Maybe they will introduce an infected character at some point. Aaaaanyway, I can't wait for the next episode! :aphrotony:

Ā 

Maybe you missed it, but Augustine's friend (that I think they're more than friends) is HIV+ :yes:

I think they're gonna talk about it more in the next episodes...

Maybe you missed it, but Augustine's friend (that I think they're more than friends) is HIV+ :yes:

I think they're gonna talk about it more in the next episodes...

:omg:

Now I'm even more hyped for Sunday.

Patrick seems so pure hearted and deserves better than both of them.

what :emma:

Ā 

Richie is so much more than what Patrick deserves :smh:

what :emma:

Richie is so much more than what Patrick deserves :smh:

I guess you're right, I just don't feel like they deserve each other. They're so different. :deadbanana:

I watched last night's episode a few hours ago and it was alright, I thought last week's left more of an emotional punch

Last episode was very nice, Patrick and Richie are so cute together, and I'm agree that Richie became even too much for him.

I swear that if they return together and Kevin at the end decide to left his boyfried to return with Patrick and he drop-dismiss Richie again, I drop the serie.

Vernier

Nice ep, even tho there was no dom :noparty: The scenes with Patrick and Richie were nice, but I don't want them to get back together, Richie deserves better. The next ep seems like it could be messy, can't wait :sis:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Blue Jeans

Last episode was very nice, Patrick and Richie are so cute together, and I'm agree that Richie became even too much for him.

I swear that if they return together and Kevin at the end decide to left his boyfried to return with Patrick and he drop-dismiss Richie again, I drop the serie.

Ā 

I'm sorry to be a grammar nazi but i've seen you repeat this mistake so often and it just bothers me too much

Ā 

in english you can't say "I'm agree" its grammatically incorrect, you must speak spanish, italian or some other latin language to make that mistake, but let me just explain in spanish you say estoy de acuerdo and in italian sono d'accordo but in english you can't translate word by word, because you can't say "I am agree" Ā the correct form would be "I agree"Ā 

Ā 

Sorry to be a pain in the ass :sara:

Destiny is for losers. Itā€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived