šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Since when loving ARTPOP became delusion in here?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Meh. Don't listen to 'em. Like what you wanna like and don't apologise for it.

Ā 

I happen to think ARTPOP is her weakest album, and Born This Way her best. But you're not delusional if you feel otherwise.Ā 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

I'm glad to see the tears caused by me discussing ARTPOP has cleared and helped you unblock me :teehee:

I've played it to my friend's too and they disliked it immensely, some of which are also very talented musicians, to the point they sell out venues in my city on their own name, not that I see why being able to also create the craft would mean your opinion on it is more important but then again, that's your usual fall back. "I KNOW PEOPLE WHO CAN PLAY AN INSTRUMENT AND THEY LIKED A SONG!!!1" :shrug:

I'm not here to say "If you like it, you have no taste" etc, I said in my post, I wish I could like it as some of you clearly do but I simply don't and I also know people who don't, the whole point of me mentioning this was to dismiss the argument that people only dislike it because of sells, when that's clearly just BS from what I've spectacled.

No, you're still blocked. I read what you wrote in someone else's quote. And please, don't flatter yourself. The people I block don't make me cry, it's more irritating than anything else. :teehee:

Umm... my usual fallback? Actually sir, I've only ever referenced my friends' occupations/hobbies like... once, and in a completely different context :lmao: And I mentioned them because, well, you mentioned your mom's opinion and I felt this was equally as relevant (i.e.not relevant in the slightest).

Meh. Don't listen to 'em. Like what you wanna like and don't apologise for it.

Ā 

I happen to think ARTPOP is her weakest album, and Born This Way her best. But you're not delusional if you feel otherwise.Ā 

Ā 

Oh, and this ^^^

Ā 

It's great y'all like it, I'm happy for you.

I've loved ARTPOP from the day I heard it and I still do now. If anything, I appreciate it even more these days.

No, you're still blocked. I read what you wrote in someone else's quote. And please, don't flatter yourself. The people I block don't make me cry, it's just irritating. :teehee: Your last post did nothing to dissuade me.

Umm... my usual fallback? Actually sir, I've only ever referenced my friends' occupations/hobbies like... once? And I mentioned them because, well, you mentioned your mom's opinion and I felt this was equally as relevant (i.e.not relevant in the slightest).

Ā 

And it bugged you enough to just throw us into an argument that basically resolves in "We know different people" even though I mentioned it to add a little to a couple of my points, the main being that sells aren't the clear cause for people to dislike the album.

Ā 

I could swear I've seen you use your musical friends as an example as to why ARTPOP is so incredible but okay bruh! Keep ARTPOPPING your koons off or something as equally intelligent and amazing as you and all your musically advanced friends like to do!

Ā 

tumblr_lhh8dxdJ2W1qdja8qo1_500.gif

djBuffoon

And it bugged you enough to just throw us into an argument that basically resolves in "We know different people" even though I mentioned it to add a little to a couple of my points, the main being that sells aren't the clear cause for people to dislike the album.

I could swear I've seen you use your musical friends as an example as to why ARTPOP is so incredible but okay bruh! Keep ARTPOPPING your koons off or something as equally intelligent and amazing as you and all your musically advanced friends like to do!

You are mistaken, my good man :lmao: Oh, what a trip. Peace, "bruh"(?)

There are all these threads about ARTPOP and all these people calling delusional these that think ARTPOP is Gaga's best album and everything is a mess. I've lived this before *cough BTW cough* and the only thing it manages is creating hate for the album and making these that like it feel guilty.The same situation happened from the beginning to the very end of BTW Era and made it a bad memory for many fans and all these for nothing, today BTW is a fan favorite. And the funny part is that many of the people that defended BTW back then complain the same way about ARTPOP now.Ā I don't understand why you can't respect the fact that people have different taste and that your opinion is not the only one that matters. Also saying that this fanbase doesn't like it is also a lie considering that from the polls 1/3 of the members believe it's their favorite.

Ā 

When this whole mess happened for BTW in 2012/2013 I hoped that we would never make this discussion again but it's very clear that people never learn. :koons:

Ā 

Also add that this fanbase uses the word ''masterpiece'' too easily.

Sachasuperstar

some people stan for success, not music. such people dont tolerate other music tastes very often so they say you are delusional by loving a "flop album". I think ARTPOP is her best work to date

I agree even if I dont with the part of her best work to date

ARTPOP could mean everything.... Ā  :haha:

llbcherry

You just can't go generalizing. I would expect Gaga fans to understand this.. :huh:

Some ppl here stan for success, not all

Some ppl love ARTPOP, not all, and for different reasons

Of those who don't, some dislike it because it didn't slay charts like BTW, some just don't like the music, some want to blame interscope and management....

So everyone stop generalizing. There are young and old, male and female, gay and straight-- all on these boards. I happen to be old, female, straight. :)

And while I don't think ARTPOP is a "masterpiece", I love some of it and dislike some of it. No need for blame.

We don't have to be so loyal that we lie and make excuses-- THAT is delusional. Embrace your opinion and tell your real reasons. Its simple. :shrug:

djBuffoon

Dog%20Meditating.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHE

I love that dog :)

We don't have to be so loyal that we lie and make excuses-- THAT is delusional. Embrace your opinion and tell your real reasons. Its simple. :shrug:

:applause:

You are mistaken, my good man :lmao: Oh, what a trip. Peace, "bruh"(?)

Glad that all went on board, bruh :lolgaga:

GagaSlayedYou

ARTPOP is not a bad album, I think it just lacks of a coherent theme.Ā 

Ā 

It has great songs like Applause, and DWUW tho.Ā 

Archived