Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Since when loving ARTPOP became delusion in here?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who asked you though?

U7FWJjh.jpg

who asked you to make a thread?

Not true. I remember your reaction very well. You loved the album. Until you saw the charts and critics bashing it/her.

/thread

that was because ARTPOP was new you know. a year later I use only 3 songs DWUW,SD and Aplause.

djBuffoon

If you like ARTPOP then whatever i don't care.

But i personally feel people can get a bit emotional when it comes to ARTPOP on here which is due to being emotionally attached to Gaga. I'm just a casual fan these days so i have more of a clear opinion on the album. The album flopped compared to her previous albums, and ARTPOP fans claim it was all because of the media or lack of promo. But they always conveniently leave out the notion that maybe people don't like the album because well...it is not as good as its predecessors.

It also really annoys me when people claim that i don't like ARTPOP because it didn't sell well. You do not know me so don't come up with stupid assumptions like that. I personally feel like plenty of other people that the album was far from her best music wise, don't bash people by making ridiculous assumptions just because they don't like the album.

Oh, but GagaDragon, it really annoys me when people here suggest that I, and many others, love the album because I'm a "bit emotional" when it comes to Gaga. It couldn't be because I have a background in music and audio recording, and I just know what I like...

To repeat your own words, you do not know me so don't come up with stupid assumptions like that.

And yes, ARTPOP is indeed as good as its predecessors.

Visually it's a great album but musically it was weak. Sounded like everyone else

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

FameHookah

I hated really HATED BTW

But i love ARTPOP and TF

Maybe its just people who want gaga looking like marilyn manson 24/7

She needed to tone it down , thus ARTPOP happened, if she released another dark mess she would have tanked harder, its a real turn off for the gp and monsters like me

So STFU BTW and TFM monsters and wait for the next era or go away.

WTF is MDNA

So on point :yes: 2 days ago I brought up a concept of ARTPOP, what I think it´s all about, what it means to me... and I got torn to shreds for being delusional :noparty: I didn´t respond, not to generate more hate, but people, for god´s sake, this is a place where everyone can express their oppinion... you call ARTPOP a flop, okay, your oppinion... but don´t call me delusional when I say that I see a meaning behind it all :hug:

no hate, love you all, everyone, be nice to each other, you create your own world, it´s up to you whether it´s positive or not :hug:

they called me delusional when i explained the meaning behind telephone the problem here is that people know nothing about how gaga works and how to read the meaning behind a concept.it is called ignorance.

aaronyoji

whats even worse is this sense of mentality that, if charts and statistics and approval from the gp backs up a certain album or that they typically favor a certain piece of work, then therefore the people who think the way you're speaking of think that theyre more correct, or that it helps their argument just because they think popular opinion is what dictates quality, or because the fame monster resonated well wth the mainstream yet it wasnt terrible, then therefore its the pinnacle of quality, end of story, smh. 

GagaDragon

Oh, but GagaDragon, it really annoys me when people here suggest that I, and many others, love the album because I'm a "bit emotional" when it comes to Gaga. It couldn't be because I have a background in music and audio recording, and I just know what I like...

To repeat your own words, you do not know me so don't come up with stupid assumptions like that.

And yes, ARTPOP is indeed as good as its predecessors.

How is having a background in music and audio recording relevant here? I'm not sure how that has anything to do with getting emotional over Gaga or not, unless you just wanted an excuse to brag on GGD.

I don't think ARTPOP is as good as its predecessors whereas you think the opposite so let's just leave it at that. 

djBuffoon

How is having a background in music and audio recording relevant here? I'm not sure how that has anything to do with getting emotional over Gaga or not, unless you just wanted an excuse to brag on GGD.

I don't think ARTPOP is as good as its predecessors whereas you think the opposite so let's just leave it at that.

You're not getting it. You contradicted yourself on the previous post, I was just pointing it out.

Also, if you take that as bragging, that's fine. Not worried about it. My point is, you're suggesting that people like the album because they're biased, when in actuality many love it because, y'know, it's ****ing good.

VforVendetta

who asked you to make a thread?

that was because ARTPOP was new you know. a year later I use only 3 songs DWUW,SD and Aplause.

My audience.

U7FWJjh.jpg

Anyway I make threads whenever I want cause I can. 

Archived