šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Since when loving ARTPOP became delusion in here?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

U sure? I remember she said that was reason why she changed it from IWBWY to Dope

Yes, I'm sure. It was ironic. They asked her to make a ballad and she made one. :fan:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Yes, I'm sure. It was ironic. They asked her to make a ballad and she made one. :fan:

I've always suspected J&D was the result of interscope asking for a featured rapper on a song. It would be totally Gaga for her to respond with a trap song and three rappers.

Paper Gangsta

But she allready had generic, basic, radio friendly, relatable ballad recorded

It's the cycle of monster life: bash the current album and praise the last one. Back in the BTW era, saying BTW was Gaga's best album over TFM was a sacrilege and a delusion. Watch next album cycle for everyone to start appreciating ARTPOP :madge:

VforVendetta

But she allready had generic, basic, radio friendly, relatable ballad recorded

Yes but she didn't want one for her fully EDM/dance record.

since day 1

/thread

Not true. I remember your reaction very well. You loved the album. Until you saw the charts and critics bashing it/her.

/thread

FreePalestine

I hope people appreciate it when the next era comes. I remember a LOT of Born This Way bashing toward the end of that era, and now most people prefer it over The Fame Monster. I love all of her albums, but ARTPOP holds a very special place in my heart because of the time it was released and changes taking place in my life during the time. The entire album was like a soundtrack of the time in my life where I decided to be myself and live for no one but me. Plus, it's special because artRAVE was the first time I got to see her live. I'm not here to say which album is better, and no one can say that with fact. Music is totally subjective to the listener. But no one should bash anyone on here over their favorite Gaga album. It's most likely not just about the music on the album. It probably has a lot to do with things going on at the time, whether that be with Gaga or in their personal life. Just let everyone have their own opinions and favorites, and don't bash people for having a different preference than you. I get joking about it, but don't be actually rude.

GagaDragon

If you like ARTPOP then whatever i don't care.

Ā 

But i personally feel people can get a bit emotional when it comes to ARTPOP on here which is due to being emotionally attached to Gaga. I'm just a casual fan these days so i have more of a clear opinion on the album. The album flopped compared to her previous albums, and ARTPOP fans claim it was all because of the media or lack of promo. But they always conveniently leave out the notion that maybe people don't like the album because well...it is not as good as its predecessors.

Ā 

It also really annoys me when people claim that i don't like ARTPOP because it didn't sell well. You do not know me so don't come up with stupid assumptions like that. I personally feel like plenty of other people that the album was far from her best music wise, don't bash people by making ridiculous assumptions just because they don't like the album.

It's the same people who hated Born This Way, and now suddenly, BTW is their favorite album. They do not know how to appreciate anything until it's over (or lost). It's a shame. Pay them no mind. They don't deserve any recognition. Hopefully soon they'll be a dying breed.

If you go on some C2C videos, people are starting to want ARTPOP back. :lmao:

Ā 

Not too many right now, but they are there.

If you go on some C2C videos, people are starting to want ARTPOP back. :lmao:

Ā 

Not too many right now, but they are there.

Ā 

HAHAHA OMG IT'S ALREADY STARTING NOOOO

Archived