đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades a mysterious pop star in JFK

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ShonfromBeyond

I love both Gaga and Azealia, and I actually wanna be with Azealia on this one because their collabs should have been on ARTPOP, I have no doubt about it now after hearing the masterpiece BWET. Gaga's team messed up big time!! 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

its. not. about. lady. gaga.

Sis, I really like you but you need to stop trying it. I know you love them both, but this is clearly an attempt to get attention by dragging Gaga.

inuborg

Sis, I really like you but you need to stop trying it. I know you love them both, but this is clearly an attempt to get attention by dragging Gaga.

She said on twitter today its not about Gaga
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Vernier

People doing the most as usual :air:

Doesn't really make any sense from any point that it'd be Gaga :spin:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

SlaeUrAnus

I am MISS ICON and I swore, I saw

A shade of green on ya and I took (I took)

Time to teach ya, taught an allure (allure)

A LA-DA-DY you wasn't before

Dine or Tea, Italian miss

I oughta meet ya darling

How finer free now how I adore - ya!

gif-oops.gif

:teehee:

In my messy era.

NOT cow comments tho. BWET remains better than anything Gaga's gonna put out anytime soon, keep hating yall

Sadly this.

BYE

Some of you are having a really hard time at understanding that it's NOT about Gaga. :deadbanana: Azealia herself said that it wasn't about her, so back off. At this point, y'all are just searching for reasons to talk trash about her...

Pain of fame1

Some of you are having a really hard time at understanding that it's NOT about Gaga. :deadbanana: Azealia herself said that it wasn't about her, so back off. At this point, y'all are just searching for reasons to talk trash about her...

She just said that because half of her fanbase are LM, but it IS about gaga, dont be stupid

I just wish she'd say who it's about. If someone is going to talk about it, they should be about it. Either outright say it or make the references so obvious that it's undeniable. :shrug:

inuborg

I just wish she'd say who it's about. If someone is going to talk about it, they should be about it. Either outright say it or make the references so obvious that it's undeniable. :shrug:

I'm placing bets on Rita Ora :gum: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Cody Draco

If Azealia is so irrelevant, then why is everybody so pressed over potential shade?

tumblr_inline_nenfa2tyIJ1r07j5m.gif   tumblr_inline_nenfa2tyIJ1r07j5m.giftumblr_inline_nenfa2tyIJ1r07j5m.gif

People would still have a problem with it because it is Azealia Banks. She has been direct plenty of times in the past and dragged for it. :coffee:

Archived