💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The next 'Gaga'?

Koreku

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

It took almost 30 years for Madonna to be virtually dethroned by Gaga so I'm expecting the next BBD (Azealia lingo though  :teehee: ) to take over Gaga in about 30 years.

Will I like her? I don't know. One of the reasons I like Gaga so much is because she helped me to define myself but even then I still kind of dig Madonna before Flop Candy. IDK. By 2038, we'll find out

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

artists of this magnitude don't come along this often so I don't expect another one for at least another ten years

Azor Ahai

there is no "NEXT" ANYBODY!.

Gaga was always destined for this level of stardom as she worked her ass off. (sure she seems to not be doing much of that these days) But she will continue to die for her art because shes a martyr! Just because one doesn't get what she is saying doesn't mean she isn't working hard etc. nor does it mean she is a flop.

A flop is someone who isn't even able to bring out an album, who couldn't think of a basic concept and make it a mess. She has no hype and no amazing transcending to the General Public pop bangerz no more. When she does we won't have these conversations because apparently to have #1 single or be in the top 10 means you aren't a flop anything out of top 10 means you are a failure.

When in reality anything in the top 40 was a struggle to get to where it is and at least it charted- like where is your songs or album tho?

Rant over... woops!

Madonna is the same.

Rihanna will always be successful, whilst there are hunties and sloppy twinks who will purchase her music!

What crazy thing happened?

the whole miley robin thicke "scandal".

That was the closest we got to controversial for so long.

yASSsss

ofcourse there will be ......but imma here for the one and only queen here...
Gaga :coffee:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

wahkeenasitka

Personally, I'd be WAY more into someone who's "the next" Bjork, PJ Harvey or Ani DiFranco. 

bjork-1995-snorri-brothers-03b.jpg

PJ%2BHarvey%2Bpjharvey19hq4.jpg

Ani-DiFranco-publicity-photo.jpg

& Honestly, I would love to see someone emerge that has the same level of depth, poetry, passion, primal intensity, and spiritual devotion as Patti Smith.... This woman is a Goddess. 

mapplethorpe-patti-smith.jpg

Do you anticipate the next Madonna/Gaga to sweep in and take pop culture by storm and re-invent the standards?

Do you think you'd be slayed on the same level as Gaga's slayage?  

Would you drift away from Gagz?  

Do you think gaga would be pressed like madge was? 

No.

No.

No. Even though her betrayal list is just beyond...

No. She likes to support new artists not using them to get more attention to herself.

너와의 얎색한 ìčšëŹ”읎 ì°šëŒëŠŹ ìą‹ì•„

Archived