Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The next 'Gaga'?

Koreku

Featured Posts

Do you anticipate the next Madonna/Gaga to sweep in and take pop culture by storm and re-invent the standards?

Do you think you'd be slayed on the same level as Gaga's slayage?  :thirst:

Would you drift away from Gagz?  :udidnt:

Do you think gaga would be pressed like madge was? :madge:

discuss :sis:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

I already have Gagz, why would i want "the next Gagz"?

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Do you anticipate the next Madonna/Gaga to sweep in and take pop culture by storm and re-invent the standards?

Do you think you'd be slayed on the same level as Gaga's slayage?  :thirst:

Would you drift away from Gagz?  :udidnt:

Do you think gaga would be pressed like madge was? :madge:

discuss :sis:

Maybe

Nope

Nope

I don't know, hopefully not.

Gaga will always be my #1 fav and I honestly don't think she would be pressed at the "next Gaga", I think she would have learned how horrible it is from what happened with Madonna.

Personally I would love a new b---h to come around and slay us all and re-invent pop culture though.

Katsuki Bakugo

there is no "NEXT" ANYBODY!.

Gaga was always destined for this level of stardom as she worked her ass off. (sure she seems to not be doing much of that these days) But she will continue to die for her art because shes a martyr! Just because one doesn't get what she is saying doesn't mean she isn't working hard etc. nor does it mean she is a flop.

A flop is someone who isn't even able to bring out an album, who couldn't think of a basic concept and make it a mess. She has no hype and no amazing transcending to the General Public pop bangerz no more. When she does we won't have these conversations because apparently to have #1 single or be in the top 10 means you aren't a flop anything out of top 10 means you are a failure.

When in reality anything in the top 40 was a struggle to get to where it is and at least it charted- like where is your songs or album tho?

Rant over... woops!

Madonna is the same.

Rihanna will always be successful, whilst there are hunties and sloppy twinks who will purchase her music!

I just want something controversial too happen , the last crazy thing was VMAS 2013

What crazy thing happened?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived