Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is 'The Fame Monster' a masterpiece to you?

SlaeUrAnus

64 members have voted

1. 1. Monsterpiece or not? :rip:

• This is not very Born This Way of you
    • ARTPOP says Hi :MANiCURE:
    • No, The Fame is the real masterpiece :legend:
    • Yes - TFM is the meaning of life
    • #JusticeForCheektoCheek

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
willmcclure72

The Fame Monster slays careers and the brown hair cover is my fave cover of all time, but Born This Way will remain my fave.

BTW >>> TFM > ARTPOP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Fame

Yes because I felt every single word and lyric

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

lavenderblondee

I get that it's typical that every Gaga fan feels like everything about TFM was right, and I agree. The theme of the album itself is felt in every song (Besides Telephone, as much as it's one of my favorite Gaga songs, it doesn't seem to make sense on TFM.) and it all works so well. I feel like it's such a creative album on Gaga's end and really a game changer. It was pop, yet it was dark, and it was so s-xual but with those dark undertones. Lyrically and creatively she was at her finest and if I can't consider that a masterpiece, I don't know what is.

Gaga always has solid themes, but I feel like in post production it gets jumbled up and lost. Yet, with TFM, every song flowed and tied in so well with one another. It really is a concept album of all concept albums.

VasilisVas

Yes. It's hands down the best Gaga album to date. BTW Is a close second. Mess at everyone praising BTW, after dragging that era to the pits of hell and back when we were in it.

giskardsb

Bad Romance, Speechless, Teeth, and DITD are great songs. Telephone, SHICD are good but telephone lyrics are weak. Not a big fan of Monster. Alejandro is one of my least fav Gaga tunes.

SlaeUrAnus

Yes. It's hands down the best Gaga album to date. BTW Is a close second. Mess at everyone praising BTW, after dragging that era to the pits of hell and back when we were in it.

Exactly. Some fans were really harsh during the BTW era.

In my messy era.

PMKKARDASHiAN

It's my favorite album, but the album alone isn't a whole masterpiece. What makes this album so incredible was the lyrics, music, videos, visuals, fashion, hair, makeup, personas. All these things combined make, not just the album, but the whole TFM era a masterpiece and a truly iconic year in music and that = masterpiece

Yea! Her only masterpiece yet. TF is close second imho.

However BTW is waaaaaaay below this level. To me only like 4 songs make BTW (btw, TEOG, hml and MTN).

Archived