Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga looks healthy?

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

I know I'm about to be ripped into shreds by all of you guys...so let me just say first of all that I do not think Gaga is fat!! I understand she used to be on all sorts of d--gs and have eating disorders, which I completely understand as I've had eating disorders in the past myself. I know Gaga seems much happier now, and I'm sure she has a healthy BMI and isn't like at risk of obesity or anything. 

But honestly, do you guys think Gaga looks healthy? I couldn't help but notice how much older she looked during the Cheek to Cheek special. Her face doesn't look like her own face anymore. I know this is because of the different styles of wigs and costumes, makeup techniques, lip injections, it appears she could have some sort of cheek fillers, weight gain, and face taping but overall she looks older.

Since the Born This Way Ball she's had a bit of a double chin. I don't think this is bad, to be honest it's hardly noticeable. But my dad said when he saw her at the BTWB (my family got seats) he thought she was on steroids or something, which made her face puffy (my father is a doctor). 

I always thought the weight gain was hip related and because of the amount of weed she was smoking. I really don't have any issue with her larger size, but sometimes I feel like she doesn't look healthy. I know she said she was a b---h when she was in her Bad Romance/BTW Days because she was hungry and cranky, but she looked really athletic and fit towards the end of the Monsterball and during a lot of the BTW promo.

For someone who dances, runs around, and is a high energy performer I don't understand how she's gained so much weight. I'm really worried about Gaga's health. Extra weight isn't good for you, it's hard to carry around and it pushes your organs down. I don't know if she's overweight, but someone of her size can't afford to put so much on. I'm 5ft.8 and about 127 pounds, which my doctor says is healthy. Gaga is only 5ft.2 (give or take, varying sources) and my guess is she is around 120-130, which maybe is a little too much?

If she's happy, that's great! I just don't think its healthy for her to look so drastically different, older, and out of shape when she's still in her 20s! 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

I think she just likes to eat and she doesn't care about being super thin all the time while on tour. But she always gets back in shape in time for music videos + album promo. Let her be.

Andy McQueen

Are you really serious? :smh: Of course she looks healthy. Actually, I do believe she looks better than ever.

TheLucifer92

I saw her in Austra last week and she looks really good, not fat at all! Videos on the internet twists the image somehow. She was so beautiful and fit!

Diamond Heart

I think she looks healthy, not like fitness healthy though she just looks she has the weight of a lot of normal girls.
She might be a teeny bit bigger than an ideal weight for her size but id MUCH rather her be the weight she is now, than telephone era/BTW era Gaga who looked emaciated. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Computer

It could be the antidepressants :shrug:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Robotboy

i dont have time for reading that book ^

but.. im not sure. she seems stressed to me but im not gonna speculate in that :coffee:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Miranda Sings

She's in shape. Because she's so small, a little bit of weight gain looks like a lot. She's dancing on tour every night, so she's being active. She's a healthy gal, I wouldn't be concerned. She's definitely getting older, but her different appearance has a lot to do with makeup and hair. Her C2C looks have been very classy and old-school, so it she looks aged.

drinkmytears

Are you really serious? :smh: Of course she looks healthy. Actually, I do believe she looks better than ever.

34rf29j.jpg

14xdvtf.png

If you look at her, she doesn't look FAT or obese or anything, but I just think she looks way healthier here (in her face too)

15yhsw4.jpg

sgnyth.jpg

m9lvv5.jpg

SonOfAphrodite

She is all about that bass let her be. I honestly think she is so beautiful  :wub:  During the BTW era it always worried me how thin she got  :(

Andy McQueen

34rf29j.jpg

14xdvtf.png

If you look at her, she doesn't look FAT or obese or anything, but I just think she looks way healthier here (in her face too)

15yhsw4.jpg

sgnyth.jpg

m9lvv5.jpg

Why do you associate weight with health in the first place? http://www.obesitymyths.com/myth4.1.htm

:shrug:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2591733/Good-news-Scientists-say-HEALTHY-overweight-65.html

drinkmytears

Because if you're 4 feet tall and 85 pounds that's a lot healthier than being 6 feet tall and 85 pounds? Or 5 foot tall and 200 pounds is not healthy, but 6 feet tall and 200 pounds is much healthier? That's a fact...

Archived