💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

o<(0_0)>o Interstellar Movie Review

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Yesterday I watched Christopher Nolan's new sci-fi movie Interstellar. And let me tell you, the movie is a wild ride through space. The acting in the movie is really good. All the characters provide a good performance. The visuals are very unique and amazing. And the story is very interesting to say the least. The only problem that I have with this movie is that sometimes there is a little too much unnecessary dialogue that this movie could do without (although the dialogue with a robot is pretty funny). Also, some of the physics could be hard to grasp for those completely unfamiliar with quantum mechanics.

Overall this movie takes advantage of some weird quantum physics theories in order to provide some human emotion. And the movie is certainly one of the most original movies to come along in some time.

Score: 8.5/10

8/10 imo

Ur right btw, some physics is way to hard to understand for normal people and then some dumb dialogue goes on for to long. That got me frustrated, especially at the end where things go a little bit to far.

Archived