đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj's album will have two Enya inspired tracks

SEVDALIZA

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

She has used a Enya song as a background for an audio interlude before

and she's again doing two more songs that sound like another artist... :awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

her artist... :awkney:

You're getting ridiculous, I'm sorry :air: Behold, Nicki Minaj the first ever artist to sample and take inspiration from others artists :fail:

operating from another world

Well... Yeah :shrug: Nicki has always loved her

They're such an unlikely pair :rip: I can't really imagine how it sounds, but it'll be interesting.

monsterdreams

Can't imagine this but I'll be waiting to find out

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

TimisaMonster

You're getting ridiculous, I'm sorry :air: Behold, Nicki Minaj the first ever artist to sample and take inspiration from others artists :fail:

Why is that something NOT to bring up? Even Anaconda is a sample of a song we already know....is it TOO MUCH to ask for an artist to do something original? If so...I am soooo sorry :shrug:

SEVDALIZA

Why is that something NOT to bring up? Even Anaconda is a sample of a song we already know....is it TOO MUCH to ask for an artist to do something original? If so...I am soooo sorry :shrug:

Do you listen to rap music? Legit question. Tell me a rapper that does not sample other people's music.

Better yet, tell me a modern artist that doesn't take inspiration from someone else.

How does the fact that it's inspired by Enya take away from its originality? 

MaybeKermit

Why do I have the feeling that it is going to be another Roman Holiday/Lookin Ass N***a mess...

um those are two of her best songs imo.......

You're acting like Nicki's entire discography uses samples. Even gaga uses samples in her music. No need to come for Nicki unless you're gonna go after Gaga, too.

DrewStevens

um those are two of her best songs imo.......

The song that rhymes n***a with n***a for two minutes? :excuseme: 

That's a pretty serious insult to her whole career.

TimisaMonster

Do you listen to rap music? Legit question. Tell me a rapper that does not sample other people's music.

Better yet, tell me a modern artist that doesn't take inspiration from someone else.

How does the fact that it's inspired by Enya take away from its originality? 

No I don't listen to rap....all rappers do that I know. There are artists who are original and don't remind you of anyone cuz they're their own artist...

Nicki seems to be an artist who lacks originality in all aspects of her career...fashion, music, products, etc...

You're acting like Nicki's entire discography uses samples. Even gaga uses samples in her music. No need to come for Nicki unless you're gonna go after Gaga, too.

Gaga sampled other artists songs? Please tell...

Gaga sampled other artists songs? Please tell...

http://www.whosampled.com/Lady-Gaga/samples/ educate yourself before you look stupid

Buy Broke With Expensive Taste in iTunes

RIP Minaj 11/6/14

isn't it funny how there can be more than one successful artist in a certain genre? 

you're what's wrong with society. always pitting women against each other like as if women don't have enough obstacles to climb, now they have to deal with idiots thinking only one of them are worthy of the spotlight.

SEVDALIZA

isn't it funny how there can be more than one successful artist in a certain genre? 

you're what's wrong with society. always pitting women against each other like as if women don't have enough obstacles to climb, now they have to deal with idiots thinking only one of them are worthy of the spotlight.

boom.gif

Archived