šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: ARTPOP for Pop & C2C vs Barbra for Traditional Pop Album Grammy

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

The album has objective low points but the entire project is so interesting on its own and has really great move... Grammy should really think about nominate it.

I'm talking about the Pop Vocal category. I definitely think DWUW deserves a Grammy (not just a nomination).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If ARTPOP would just be nominated that would be enough and it would be somewhat vindicated after all the flack.

Bloody

Anything could happen guys!!!!Even ARTPOP can a get a nom or ever win.So does C2C..
Don't be so sureĀ  :usrs:

ARTPOP, Bangerz, and Prism ALL have a 61 on Metacritic, so critically they're evaluated the same way (averaged). I really hope ARTPOP can pull it off and get a nod, even though it's commercial success is lower than the other two.Ā 

Arturo

I'm sorry to say that but ARTPOP doesn't deserve it, the vocals are weak.

It's not based on vocals. It's just based on the overall quality of the album.

It says "vocal" in the title of the award to denote that the album is a vocal album and not an instrumental album.

Whispering

Ā 

If Bieber and Katy can be nominated in this category, then I'm more than sure that Gaga isĀ just fineĀ on the vocalĀ part! :haha:Ā Ā 

Whispering

Ā 

and mess at Wrapped in red, did they ever nominate christmas albums in this category?Ā 

Ā 

They haven't, but Kelly is one of five artists with the most nominations in this categoryĀ and is the first and only artist to win the award more than once. Maybe HDD is considering that she is a favorite in this particular category?

homomo

Aura, Do What U Want, Mary Jane Holland, Dope, Gypsy, and Applause all hate you

ARTPOP's vocals are fine. The quality of ARTPOP as album is fine. The choice would be purely subjective though.

What worries me is ARTPOP's level of commercial success. Although it sold within the same ballpark as the other mentions, it is considerably lower for Gaga. Whether it's fair or not, they'll use Gaga's past work as a standard and write it off as a flop.

A nomination would surprise me, but not because of "quality" like some of the fools in here.

Archived