Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: ARTPOP for Pop & C2C vs Barbra for Traditional Pop Album Grammy

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam and Ed are DEFINITELY getting noms.

Coldplay and Katy have the next highest chance imo.

ARTPOP has a higher chance than ME imo. If they're going to use the "flop" argument in their nomination process, then why nominate an album that sold less than half of a so called "flop"? My Everything's noms will mostly be in singles categories.

I think its between them 2, even though I think Sam Smith album is much better. ED is very much loved in America and has that « Im not a new comer anymore » factor

and mess at Wrapped in red, did they ever nominate christmas albums in this category?  :rip:  :toofloppy:

DirtyLittleMonster

In the article:

Justin Bieber’s My World 2.0 got a nomination in this category four years ago.

Anything could happen at this point.

Exactly!

If Justin Bieber of all people, can get a Grammy nomination anyone can ;)

Vernier

ARTPOP getting a nom would literally be my biggest music related shock, ever :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Pure Adrenaline

i need ARTPOP nomination i my life .... this album deserves so much more just look at the other contenders

1. Sam Smith - IN THE LONELY HOUR
2. Ed Sheerain - X
3. Ariana Grande - MY EVERYTHING
4. Coldplay - GHOST STORIES
5. Katy Perry - PRISM
6. Miley Cyrus - BANGERZ
7. Kelly Clarkson - WRAPPED IN RED
8. Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

ARTPOP is a stand out from all the others .... maybe the only one that can come close to it would be Sam Smith since everyone is praising himn this year but if Grammys get their **** together and make ARTPOP happen :emo: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ARTPOP getting a nom would literally be my biggest music related shock, ever :rip:

i think they may nom ARTPOP to create the biggest grammy Buzz ever lol

Gypsy Life

Are Sales the only thing taken into account to win a grammy?I MEAN PARTNERS HAS SOLD MUCH MORE THAN C2C so..

In 2013, Paul McCartney won this category for his album which sold only 243k in the US, and it was against Michael Buble's Christmas, which sold 3.1M in the US and 8.5M WW, so no.

llbcherry

Hmmmm. A nomination for ARTPOP would be outstanding, yet unexpected. Maybe people in the committee or whatever liked it tho, so who knows? :shrug:

I fully expect some Grammy nods for C2C, however. But what I really want is Gaga to perform. :nooo: (preferably not Jazz but that's unlikely. I'll take what I can get.)

Bordeciel

I'm sorry to say that but ARTPOP doesn't deserve it, the vocals are weak.

The album has objective low points but the entire project is so interesting on its own and has really great move... Grammy should really think about nominate it.

thefamebitch

I just want Gaga to walk out with at least one more grammy, doesn't matter what category or what album to me.  

Archived