Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVEBarcelona: Livenation causes a massive meltdown.

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Bloody

But that was a stadium. It always works like that in stadiums. Also, taking into account that the show isn't sold out, i guess they don't want it look emptier than what it may look like itself...

The fact is that from the beggining the show was commerciallized for the catwalks which were made of glass ect..all they talked about in the news and the newspapers was the catwalks and then when lavris announced that there won't be any , many greek monsters got dissapointed 

MonsterRocket

The fact is that from the beggining the show was commerciallized for the catwalks which were made of glass ect..all they talked about in the news and the newspapers was the catwalks and then when lavris announced that there won't be any , many greek monsters got dissapointed 

Are you sure that there was an official confirmation about the catwalks being there? It seems weird to me that fans would think that there were when there couldn't be found at any stadium show. In the case of Barcelona, it's an arena, and there are always catwalks in arena shows...i don't think it makes sense a without catwalks- arena show.

AndrewGr

Are you sure that there was an official confirmation about the catwalks being there? It seems weird to me that fans would think that there were when there couldn't be found at any stadium show. In the case of Barcelona, it's an arena, and there are always catwalks in arena shows...i don't think it makes sense a without catwalks- arena show.

There was never an official confirmation. We knew from the beginning that it was going to be without the catwalks, because of the seating map. Never trust Greek media  :toofunga:

MonsterRocket

Okay, LiveNation has officially confirmed in their twitter account that THERE WILL BE CATWALKS. Stop the drama, thank you.

RAMROD

So,  is it happening yet or nah?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived