Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way still has the biggest one-week album sales in US digital history

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My posts were deleted for defending Gaga, wow. :toofunny: Make sure to ban me next time. :sis:

You don't have to be disrespectful to defend Lady Gaga, same goes for everyone. Everyone please remember our policy on flame bait and disrespectful posts. Show everyone that you are capable of mature, thoughtful discussion without dragging anyone.

Silence those demons... . šŸ–¤

OminousWind

One dollar swag.Ā 

Ā 

Okay so gaga had no power in what they did for that 99cent deal.Ā 

Amazon still had to pay the difference in pricing, So no they still had to rack up the amount the original price of the album was.

They actually reported a lost #hatersgonnahate

Fiona Apple

wait didn't the 0.99$ thing sell 400k of BTW :giveup:

still slay I guess

lol i love taylor but stop doing it.it's so annoying

Fiona Apple

what am I doing exactly? Apparently posting the truth is wrong on GGD

Gaga has nothing to do with the 99 cents thing..It was just a promotional plan of Amazon.So if you can't stand stop trying to put taylor over gaga in this site you better leave.And I say this again I am a HUGE fan of Taylor and 1989 is one of my favourite albums ever but you do that on every post that has to do with Taylor and it's pretty annoying..Thanks for reading :)

You don't have to be disrespectful to defend Lady Gaga, same goes for everyone. Everyone please remember our policy on flame bait and disrespectful posts. Show everyone that you are capable of mature, thoughtful discussion without dragging anyone.

Sure, I get it. It's "mean-spirited", "not mature" etc., but I still think it's more disrespectful to post stuff like "One dollar swag." than to defend yourself and the artist this site is dedicated to using an adverb like "fu*king".

Sure, I get it. It's "mean-spirited", "not mature" etc., but I still think it's more disrespectful to post stuff like "One dollar swag." than to defend yourself and the artist this site is dedicated to using an adverb like "fu*king".

If you understood it as you claim, you would know being tactful while defending your fave is more effective in getting your point across and focusing on the issues looks more thoughtful and educated than those who resort to insults and jabs. I don't even care if you curse as long as you don't alienate others.

Alright, it's time to drop this and let the thread carry on topic.

Silence those demons... . šŸ–¤

Ambrosia

It is the digital age so it makes good sense she tops the record in digital history.Ā Ā Proud of all the fearless and successful women on the list - takes a lot of courage to persevere, let alone top charts and records,Ā in such aĀ cutthroat industry and highly critical world.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

SISTERV

Album 6 better slay tho. I need another wave of slayage from Gaga. tbh.Ā 

Ā 

I want her to beat her own record no matter how much people don't believe she can again. I believe she can.Ā 

Joaco95

what am I doing exactly? Apparently posting the truth is wrong on GGD

ikr

If 1989 was sold for $1 I'm pretty certain I know who would have this record :reductive:

I wanna see them as exclusive itunes and sales for 3 days counts as a whole week

SLAY!! :legend:Ā andĀ I think she's the only one that can beat her own recordĀ  :ohwell:

All I ever wanted was šŸ…»šŸ…¾šŸ†…šŸ…“

I'm so disappointed by reading all the comments about that $1 thing.Ā  :fail:

All I ever wanted was šŸ…»šŸ…¾šŸ†…šŸ…“

FameHookah

I realise how I'm embarrassed to call myself a little monsters cuz I don't want to be considered one of these stupid, pethatic, trend riders assholes, in moments like these; I mean which fanbase for hell sake would drag their own fav, on her "fan" site,5 pages dragging her left and right, for this achievement; When we should be proud that she still holds the record for first-week most sold digital album in history. Insulting her for the 0.99 deal, you left nothing for the haters, you look like the bullied losers who act stupid and make fun of themselfs so the bullies won't even bother to insult them cuz they're pathatic/not worthy enough + they get the work done themselfs. I can't think of any fanbase that would act the same way Yall are doing. kiii9.jpg

Beyonce fansite:

http://www.thebeyhive.com/board/index.php?act=idx

Taylor fansite: http://www.taylorswiftweb.net/forum/

Feel free to join in any/both of them, and get your bitterness out of here

Marry me

WTF is MDNA

Ambrosia

I'm so disappointed by reading all the comments about that $1 thing.Ā  :fail:

Ā 

Me too. :(

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived