💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way still has the biggest one-week album sales in US digital history

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Vernier

$0.99 or not, people still bought it anyways and she'll always hold that record(until someone breaks it), so slĂƒÆ’Â© :queenga:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realise how I'm embarrassed to call myself a little monsters cuz I don't want to be considered one of these stupid, pethatic, trend riders assholes, in moments like these; I mean which fanbase for hell sake would drag their own fav, on her "fan" site,5 pages dragging her left and right, for this achievement; When we should be proud that she still holds the record for first-week most sold digital album in history. Insulting her for the 0.99 deal, you left nothing for the haters, you look like the bullied losers who act stupid and make fun of themselfs so the bullies won't even bother to insult them cuz they're pathatic/not worthy enough + they get the work done themselfs. I can't think of any fanbase that would act the same way Yall are doing. kiii9.jpg

Beyonce fansite:

http://www.thebeyhive.com/board/index.php?act=idx

Taylor fansite: http://www.taylorswiftweb.net/forum/

Feel free to join in any/both of them, and get your bitterness out of here

Whats with all the fans and those stupid "Achievements"? I want my musicians to make amazing music, videos, tours and to entertain me, but for the most of you its just important to count those sales.

Btw:

First you cry how sales are not important with ARTPOP, and now that BTW is holding this record it is so amazing... 

Evan Peters

Some of you (it's like every person with a Taylor icon are the ones mentioning it, lol) are still pressed over the 99 cent ****. Trust me, if people didn't want the album then they wouldn't have bought it whether it be 14$ or .99 cents. 

Anyways, congrats to Gaga :party:

emma roberts is an abuser

Joaco95

Some of you (it's like every person with a Taylor icon are the ones mentioning it, lol) are still pressed over the 99 cent ****. Trust me, if people didn't want the album then they wouldn't have bought it whether it be 14$ or .99 cents. 

Anyways, congrats to Gaga :party:

So, many people didn't wanted ARTPOP?

TimisaMonster

Compared to those two other albums....Gaga is still doooooin it :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Joaco95

yet BEYONCĂƒÆ’Ăąâ‚ŹÂ° was only available on itunes first week (actually just three days counted for the charts), so

Lmao at 'little monsters' dragging Gaga on her own fan site.   :smh:

Go join some other forum if you want, ATRL & Exhale like to.

Anyway, congrats Gaga!   :legend:

Can't at those pressed 0,99$ people. :lmao:

People wouldn't take the album if they didn't like it even if it was for free so sit the **** down.

Ala U2 :emma:

Archived