💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks signs to Capitol Records?

Michael

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

Awkwaaaaaaard, you've never looked at sources? :sharon:

Right click the page and look at the page source, that's where the capitol link is :rip:

I've seen it but I'm stoned af and didn't even made connection :flop: 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Imagine if she collabed with Katy and it was a smash 8f70c6ea.gif

Don't tease me with such beautiful thoughts :giveup:

I've seen it but I'm stoned af and didn't even made connection :flop:

Haha it does look just confusing out of context, my fault too

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4205-1375807800-24.

listen to iamamiwhoami's Blue and take a trip through paradise  :fan:

LoveandMagic

I have only heard a few of her songs (Chasing Time, 212, Licorice Bitch, Fck Up the Fun) but she seems pretty talented and a song like Chasing Time seems meant for mainstream radio. I can't see why a label wouldn't want her (even with the twitter wars). Surely Capitols dealt with plenty of divas in their lifetime, and she produces good stuff (in my opinion), so I think it will be beneficial for both having her signed on. Now, getting her to collaborate with others (that they want) could be a challenge...

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Rat Boy

Oh a blank song bar.....symbolic of her talent  :thetea:

First of all, it is not blank. It says #B.W.E.T

Secondly Azealia is one of the most talented artists. Experienced music critics have continously praised her for her seamless flow and her ability to write and thread verses without putting on a contrived accent to try and add variation in her tracks. Furthermore Azealia can not only rap extremely well but she can also sing without lip synching or auto-tuning her voice. Not only has she received universal accalim form critics but she has also managed the make over 6 million from a four track EP and a mixtape without using her physical appearance or beauty to sell records. There is no denying her talent as a song writer, rapper and singer. She has the entire package.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Secondly Azealia is one of the most talented artists. Experienced music critics have continously praised her for her seamless flow and her ability to write and thread verses without putting on a contrived accent to try and add variation in her tracks. Furthermore Azealia can not only rap extremely well but she can also sing without lip synching or auto-tuning her voice. Not only has she received universal accalim form critics but she has also managed the make over 6 million from a four track EP and a mixtape. There is no denying her talent as a song writer, rapper and singer.

Flawless avi and sig!

Rat Boy

Flawless avi and sig!

Thank you :hug:

Neptune did it :)

Secondly Azealia is one of the most talented artists. Experienced music critics have continously praised her for her seamless flow and her ability to write and thread verses without putting on a contrived accent to try and add variation in her tracks. Furthermore Azealia can not only rap extremely well but she can also sing without lip synching or auto-tuning her voice. Not only has she received universal accalim form critics but she has also managed the make over 6 million from a four track EP and a mixtape. There is no denying her talent as a song writer, rapper and singer. She has the entire package.

:tea: 

Secondly Azealia is one of the most talented artists. Experienced music critics have continously praised her for her seamless flow and her ability to write and thread verses without putting on a contrived accent to try and add variation in her tracks. Furthermore Azealia can not only rap extremely well but she can also sing without lip synching or auto-tuning her voice. Not only has she received universal accalim form critics but she has also managed the make over 6 million from a four track EP and a mixtape. There is no denying her talent as a song writer, rapper and singer. She has the entire package.

im waiting for the day you can praise a artist without having to discredit another one

Rat Boy

im waiting for the day you can praise a artist without having to discredit another one

I wasn't discrediting any other artist. I was just saying that AB is talented and successful

Rat Boy

"without putting on a contrived accent"

unnecessary 

I was saying how her flow sound more natural. If you think I was talking about Iggy I wasn't. Iggy's rapping sounds fine just like any other female rapper. Her accent still sounds organic.Imo there is no female rapper atm who is not talented/doesn't work hard for their success. :yes:

Archived