💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 7)

Travis

Featured Posts

Supersonic

I just watched the footage and holy sh*t Pearl. That face was sent from the Gods to cleanse us of our sins.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I'm watching the first episode (recorded with a phone, but it's something...) I can't wait! :party::excited2: Pearl is giving me life & I love Max! Violet actually turned out to be great! She didn't really interested me in the first trailer, but I love her soooo much now! :giveup: She's great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNEjDeAZ7uY

I just watched the footage and holy sh*t Pearl. That face was sent from the Gods to cleanse us of our sins.

EXACTLY! :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Episode 2 leaked

Confirms that Tempest was eliminated Episode 1 and lipsynced against Kandy. In Episode 2, Ginger wins the challenge (lip sync to an airway safety announcement) and the bottom 3 were Fame, Katya and Sasha. Fame was safe, and Katya won against Sasha in the lip sync. Sasha was sent home.

Flippy

Episode 2 leaked

Hidden Content

​Where did you watch it? I wanna watch it! PM me the link? :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Staryu

The episode happened so quickly. :duck: Like, I barely got a taste of their personalities... and the first queen to go home seemed quite interesting (even though she didn't do very good). Also, many of them were gorgeous, yes, but very boring so far. :sweat: I'm getting a bit worried about this season, but hopefully I'll end up changing my mind.

Do any of you feel the same way? :noparty: 

the Untucked is on the WOW Presents YouTube channel, I like it a lot more than that fake drama in the old one

boobtank

Does anyone know where I can watch Untucked? It doesn't work cos I live in the UK

GypsyPrince

the Untucked is on the WOW Presents YouTube channel, I like it a lot more than that fake drama in the old one

​tbh I'm here for the fake drama in the previous versions of Untucked.

They gave us iconic moments like "IM FEELING VERY ATTACKED". Most of the gif worthy and iconic moments come from Untucked.

I hope these girls fight more tbh. :miley: This episode of Untucked was bland.

Archived