Apple Music

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LEGAL MARIJUANA IN U.S. CAPITOL

Featured Posts

Jed

Yet another historic day for potheads everywhere.

I'm smoking a big bowl for all of us, tonight  :Jase:  :Jase:

Morphine Prince

While Florida just rejected it lol. 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

calmar

Hm. Interesting. 

Inb4 everyone in Virginia, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Maryland moves to DC. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Jed

While Florida just rejected it lol. 

So sad :( But that was just medicinal right?

Hopefully if it is in DC it will spread quicker elsewhere. Do you know about Alaska or Oregon?

Jewels n Drugs

Omg i live close to DC.

Boutta go get turnt

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Koreku

REALLY floppy question, but is election day supposed to be on legalizing marijuana this year? Do we elect on a different subject each year?  :huh:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Morphine Prince

So sad :( But that was just medicinal right?

Hopefully if it is in DC it will spread quicker elsewhere. Do you know about Alaska or Oregon?

Yeah, it was just medicinal. Idk about the other states. 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

Jewels n Drugs

Smoke one legally for me plz

:yes:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Jed

REALLY floppy question, but is election day supposed to be on legalizing marijuana this year? Do we elect on a different subject each year?  :huh:

No just certain states push certain amendments forward during certain elections. For example this year Alabama and Mississippi are voting for new hunting amendments, among other things like state officials and whatnot.

Morphine Prince

Elections this year are for Governor, Senate, and House representatives (However not all states have competing candidates, some are just incumbents). In each state there are different Propositions that are at the end of the ballot. In some states this marijuana one was there. 

For example in my state (Texas), there was a proposition to use 1 Billion to fix our roads. 

JustPokeHerFace

Maybe the second-hand smoke will put some of these politicians into their right minds. 

SISTERV

THE ERA OF CIVIL RIGHTS FOR THE G's.......GREEN AND THE GAY.........AND THE GAGA.  :hor: