Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

IN THE WORKS: Gaga Daily Magazine!

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

Monster Monthly x Monster Movement

Hello everyone! So, the upcoming magazine Monster Monthly Magazine is pleased to announce that we are going to join with Monster Movement! The members here would have to answer some questions including the members who were in Monster Monthly. IT IS NOT MY DECISION. I'll give you the questions in a PM.

We would also love for you to know that merchandise would be in the works soon! The website will BI in the works soon, as Tiffa is healing off of surgery. Thank you and Monster Movement!

I'll still have the original Monster Monthly posted here tell your friends!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

GUYS As I'll help in Monster Movement Magazine I'll want some people to take over when I am gone.

I want 10 RESPONSIBLE people.

KyliesChild

Please support us in our new endeavors.

https://twitter.com/...064325742366720

http://www.facebook....monstermovement

Thank you.

The team at Monster Magazine Monthly are joining with Monster Movement. Their magazine will no longer be, as they will be on our team. BEAST will send all current Monster Magazine Monthly staff a Monster Movement application, which will be reviewed by me. The hiring process will be 100% my decision (so please do not be mad at Beast if you do not make the cut). We are very high standard, to create a quality magazine to our subscribers.

Monster Movement already has a team and we are excited for new additions. Once positions are filled, the productivity will increase and our magazines will be more frequent. More information will be established once team members are hired and meetings are complete.

We appreciate your understanding and are excited for the future.

The website (www.monstermovement.net) is down, as I am healing from surgery. I do not anticipate a website for the next few months. All of our magazines will be uploaded to www.issuu.com/monstermovement and monstermovement.tumblr.com.

Thank you

Tiffa

UPDATE: A new magazine may or may not be produced by the original due date of December 2nd due to hiring and staffing processes.

Message by Tiffa, aka Delulu

KyliesChild

On the behalf of us joining Monster Movement, we would STILL have our regular magazine, but it would be smaller because, First you have to sign the application and Tiffa makes the final decision. As people from the Haus acknowledge this fan made magazine, and we would be joining with them, Monster Movement and Monster Monthly will become bigger forces. We have things planned out like for example, each month we will give out physical copies of the two magazines together in a give away with other things like Cheek to Cheek concert tickets. I am planning on advertising here and other Social Medias along with Monster Movement. We will have our own merchandise, but to do ALL of these things I would need for you guys to be cooperative and to donate money. Since now that we are joining Monster Movement, AND I will hire 10 more people to help me be owners we will have a 40 MEMBER team, but not everyone is on this website. This Magazine WILL be great, but I need you to post more things to get things done quicker and easier. Thank you :hug:

Monster Movement Application

Compose New

Delete

Delulu

22,695 posts

Sent 10 minutes ago

the following application is a publication of monster movement and cannot be redistributed or used for anything other than for the hiring process of Monster Movement.

Dear Serious Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in being a staff member for Monster Movement. We sincerely appreciate your inquiry and will be reviewing applications quickly but diligently to ensure we hire the most sincere and helpful Monsters. Please review "job descriptions" below prior to filling at the application that follows, should you agree with the requirements.

Street Team Coordinator

The ST Coordinator will work with the Media Team to determine what events or projects need to be promoted and where, and to whom. They will strategize promotional tactics that work and provide tasks for volunteer street team users (any user who decides to participate; we do not have an official street team) in our Street Team section of the forum. The Street Team Coordinator will keep track of street team activity and update Reputation Points based on the value of the task completed by the member. Reputation Points are a way to recognize good behavior on the forum and provide “goodies†based on the number of reputation points accumulated over time. The Street Team coordinator also collaborate ideas among the Community Committee and Moderators for what these points are worth and what members can earn. Street Team Coordinators communicate with the Social Media Team.

The Monster Magazine is a major part of the MonsterMovement website. While this is not a contracted position, it is important to consider how long you plan to stay with us and how committed and passionate you intend to be. This is an ongoing project that may or may not require a lot of hard work and dedication. Work load varies from date to date.

Column Writer

Will be expected to write 3-5 articles a magazine (depending on staff and size of the magazine). Writers must provide (at least) satisfactory writing structure, grammar and spelling in their content. All writers must include resources with all articles so that Editors can cross-reference the content in the articles. Editors will revise your article(s) and provide feedback. Much like a school essay or report, we have first, second and final drafts. It is important to “show your work†to ensure we can provide the best quality product for our subscribers.

Column Editor

Are expected to edit 5-10 articles per magazine (depending on staff and size of the magazine) and are required to write 2-3 articles per issue. Editors will look for spelling, grammar and sentence structure when editing articles. They will also cross-reference all references provided by the writers and include constructive feedback on the drafts prior to sending the article(s) back to the writer(s). Editors may make suggestions; for example, they may ask you to add, remove or modify content in an article to ensure that the article is as clear, concise and informational as possible. Editors are also responsible to look for plagiarism and originality. All photos and quotes should be credited accordingly. Copyrighted material should be excluded, unless otherwise given permission by the author or legal agent.

Editor-In-Chief

Will review and make final modifications to all articles being published in the magazine. They will cross-reference all content to validate the information provided in the articles. Editor-In-Chiefs will carefully proof-read all articles and make any final changes before sending them in for publishing. They will review all of the photos, quotes and material to ensure they are accurate and properly represent that business or person. Material will be reviewed again to ensure there is no unauthorized copyrighted material within the article.

Graphic Artist

Our graphic artists provide original, clean and professional looking graphics that can be used across site. These graphics may be used in the magazine, website or for promotional purposes. Work load and assignments may vary depending on the type of work needed, and when. Graphic Artists may report the Graphic Manager for any tips, details or constructive criticism. Depending on the circumstances, the Graphic Manager may review all graphics prior to publication and follow up with a Graphic Artist.

Graphic Manager

In charge of the graphic design and publication portion of the site, promotional material and magazine. The Graphic Manager will review and assign jobs to Graphic Artists based on magazine or website needs. The Graphic Manager is primarily in charge of creating major designs for the magazine and website (such as the design and layout needs). They may accept or decline work based on quality and design. Graphic Managers will also provide constructive criticism and project direction when needed.

Publicist

Publicists are the only role that has a MonsterMovement.net e-mail account. They are the only ones who have permission to contact anyone on our behalf. They’re in charge of setting up interviews, business meetings and anything to do with the publishing of the magazine or website. Publicists must meet with Tiffa prior to making any final decisions or submitting any written material to a third-party partner or Haus member. All communication between our clients, decisions and sensitive information must be kept confidential at all times. Must be business professional, prompt and concise. Publicists represent Monster Movement and myself.

Assistant

Reiterates all tasks, information and projects to all team members. Their role is to ensure that all tasks are being performed within a timely fashion. The assistant is in charge of all deadlines and scheduling that affect myself and Monster Movement. They ensure that I am aware of the itinerary and confirms meetings and events with me. If needed, the assistant will collect and review all assignments and tasks from the team members and refer them to me. Assistant, Publicist and myself are in contact at all times. All information is confidential.

As you see, there are plenty of roles to choose from. We are looking to grow our team and provide the best and successful Lady Gaga fan resource website available! If you know anyone who may be interested in a role, please refer them to [email protected].

Being that our team is very large, communication is imperative! It is important to keep an eye out on the forum (when it’s up), e-mail and other social outlets in which we may communicate. Due to the amount of people on our team, it may be difficult to speak to everyone on an individual basis and communication may be reliant on an e-mail or other outlets. In order for us to be successful, our team must be communication orientated and on look for future updates.

I will oversee all projects, team members and products. I will be available to everyone on the team at the best of my ability. If you have any questions, please address them to your team, team leader or myself.

Once the forum is running again, Medics will also be required to be active there, even if they only choose to be active in Monster Medics activities.

All Staff Members are currently in a Facebook group where we discuss the progress of our individual projects; interact with one another, and complete tasks. You will need to have a FB account or to create one to be an active staff member.

APPLICATION

Please submit examples of your work (graphics, writing, etc)

Your Name:

You GGD Username:

Tell us about yourself.

Interested Job(s):

In detail, how much experience do you have in the above interests?

I'd be available for __ many hours a week:

How often do you actively demonstrate a positive attribution to Monster Movement?

What do you think the mission Monster Movement is? How do you feel you could contribute to this mission?

Why do you feel you'll be a good candidate for the Monster Movement?

I think I'd be good contribution to Monster Magazine because...:

What ideas and goals would you offer to Monster Magazine?

Monster Movement is looking for members with strong leadership skills. Describe a time where you successfully led a team and accumulated a positive outcome. How can this experience apply to your work as a magazine staff member?

Here is the application, THE FINAL DECISION IS NOT MINE, I REPEAT NOT MINE.

On the behalf of us joining Monster Movement, we would STILL have our regular magazine, but it would be smaller because, First you have to sign the application and Tiffa makes the final decision. As people from the Haus acknowledge this fan made magazine, and we would be joining with them, Monster Movement and Monster Monthly will become bigger forces. We have things planned out like for example, each month we will give out physical copies of the two magazines together in a give away with other things like Cheek to Cheek concert tickets. I am planning on advertising here and other Social Medias along with Monster Movement. We will have our own merchandise, but to do ALL of these things I would need for you guys to be cooperative and to donate money. Since now that we are joining Monster Movement, AND I will hire 10 more people to help me be owners we will have a 40 MEMBER team, but not everyone is on this website. This Magazine WILL be great, but I need you to post more things to get things done quicker and easier. Thank you :hug:Monster Movement Application

The following application is a publication of monster movement and cannot be redistributed or used for anything other than for the hiring process of Monster Movement.

Dear Serious Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in being a staff member for Monster Movement. We sincerely appreciate your inquiry and will be reviewing applications quickly but diligently to ensure we hire the most sincere and helpful Monsters. Please review "job descriptions" below prior to filling at the application that follows, should you agree with the requirements.

Street Team Coordinator

The ST Coordinator will work with the Media Team to determine what events or projects need to be promoted and where, and to whom. They will strategize promotional tactics that work and provide tasks for volunteer street team users (any user who decides to participate; we do not have an official street team) in our Street Team section of the forum. The Street Team Coordinator will keep track of street team activity and update Reputation Points based on the value of the task completed by the member. Reputation Points are a way to recognize good behavior on the forum and provide “goodies†based on the number of reputation points accumulated over time. The Street Team coordinator also collaborate ideas among the Community Committee and Moderators for what these points are worth and what members can earn. Street Team Coordinators communicate with the Social Media Team.

The Monster Magazine is a major part of the MonsterMovement website. While this is not a contracted position, it is important to consider how long you plan to stay with us and how committed and passionate you intend to be. This is an ongoing project that may or may not require a lot of hard work and dedication. Work load varies from date to date.

Column Writer

Will be expected to write 3-5 articles a magazine (depending on staff and size of the magazine). Writers must provide (at least) satisfactory writing structure, grammar and spelling in their content. All writers must include resources with all articles so that Editors can cross-reference the content in the articles. Editors will revise your article(s) and provide feedback. Much like a school essay or report, we have first, second and final drafts. It is important to “show your work†to ensure we can provide the best quality product for our subscribers.

Column Editor

Are expected to edit 5-10 articles per magazine (depending on staff and size of the magazine) and are required to write 2-3 articles per issue. Editors will look for spelling, grammar and sentence structure when editing articles. They will also cross-reference all references provided by the writers and include constructive feedback on the drafts prior to sending the article(s) back to the writer(s). Editors may make suggestions; for example, they may ask you to add, remove or modify content in an article to ensure that the article is as clear, concise and informational as possible. Editors are also responsible to look for plagiarism and originality. All photos and quotes should be credited accordingly. Copyrighted material should be excluded, unless otherwise given permission by the author or legal agent.

Editor-In-Chief

Will review and make final modifications to all articles being published in the magazine. They will cross-reference all content to validate the information provided in the articles. Editor-In-Chiefs will carefully proof-read all articles and make any final changes before sending them in for publishing. They will review all of the photos, quotes and material to ensure they are accurate and properly represent that business or person. Material will be reviewed again to ensure there is no unauthorized copyrighted material within the article.

Graphic Artist

Our graphic artists provide original, clean and professional looking graphics that can be used across site. These graphics may be used in the magazine, website or for promotional purposes. Work load and assignments may vary depending on the type of work needed, and when. Graphic Artists may report the Graphic Manager for any tips, details or constructive criticism. Depending on the circumstances, the Graphic Manager may review all graphics prior to publication and follow up with a Graphic Artist.

Graphic Manager

In charge of the graphic design and publication portion of the site, promotional material and magazine. The Graphic Manager will review and assign jobs to Graphic Artists based on magazine or website needs. The Graphic Manager is primarily in charge of creating major designs for the magazine and website (such as the design and layout needs). They may accept or decline work based on quality and design. Graphic Managers will also provide constructive criticism and project direction when needed.

Publicist

Publicists are the only role that has a MonsterMovement.net e-mail account. They are the only ones who have permission to contact anyone on our behalf. They’re in charge of setting up interviews, business meetings and anything to do with the publishing of the magazine or website. Publicists must meet with Tiffa prior to making any final decisions or submitting any written material to a third-party partner or Haus member. All communication between our clients, decisions and sensitive information must be kept confidential at all times. Must be business professional, prompt and concise. Publicists represent Monster Movement and myself.

Assistant

Reiterates all tasks, information and projects to all team members. Their role is to ensure that all tasks are being performed within a timely fashion. The assistant is in charge of all deadlines and scheduling that affect myself and Monster Movement. They ensure that I am aware of the itinerary and confirms meetings and events with me. If needed, the assistant will collect and review all assignments and tasks from the team members and refer them to me. Assistant, Publicist and myself are in contact at all times. All information is confidential.

As you see, there are plenty of roles to choose from. We are looking to grow our team and provide the best and successful Lady Gaga fan resource website available! If you know anyone who may be interested in a role, please refer them to [email protected].

Being that our team is very large, communication is imperative! It is important to keep an eye out on the forum (when it’s up), e-mail and other social outlets in which we may communicate. Due to the amount of people on our team, it may be difficult to speak to everyone on an individual basis and communication may be reliant on an e-mail or other outlets. In order for us to be successful, our team must be communication orientated and on look for future updates.

I will oversee all projects, team members and products. I will be available to everyone on the team at the best of my ability. If you have any questions, please address them to your team, team leader or myself.

Once the forum is running again, Medics will also be required to be active there, even if they only choose to be active in Monster Medics activities.

All Staff Members are currently in a Facebook group where we discuss the progress of our individual projects; interact with one another, and complete tasks. You will need to have a FB account or to create one to be an active staff member.

APPLICATION

Please submit examples of your work (graphics, writing, etc)

Your Name:

You GGD Username:

Tell us about yourself.

Interested Job(s):

In detail, how much experience do you have in the above interests?

I'd be available for __ many hours a week:

How often do you actively demonstrate a positive attribution to Monster Movement?

What do you think the mission Monster Movement is? How do you feel you could contribute to this mission?

Why do you feel you'll be a good candidate for the Monster Movement?

I think I'd be good contribution to Monster Magazine because...:

What ideas and goals would you offer to Monster Magazine?

Monster Movement is looking for members with strong leadership skills. Describe a time where you successfully led a team and accumulated a positive outcome. How can this experience apply to your work as a magazine staff member?

Here is the application, THE FINAL DECISION IS NOT MINE, I REPEAT NOT MINE.

KyliesChild
sounds great, i'd definitely still like to be a part of this and will send in an application!
Monster Monthly is still going so you'll still be the manager.

KyliesChild

where do i submit stories, ideas, etc.?

You can always pm me! For Monster Movement you have to fill in the application that is up. It's not long, it is just VERY detailed. For Monster Monthly you can just submit your ideas here: [email protected] TroubleClefs e mail

mucinex

You can always pm me! For Monster Movement you have to fill in the application that is up. It's not long, it is just VERY detailed. For Monster Monthly you can just submit your ideas here: [email protected] TroubleClefs e mail

okay, i dont have any ideas now :emma: i may submit some later

KyliesChild

You guys have to work quickly As there is more work to do. #PROJECTMONSTERMONTHLY make it trend!

KyliesChild
I'm a little confused, will there be two separate magazine issues still? or just one?
Both, kind of. I'll explain more to you in a pm. But Monster Monthly will be separate but Monster Movement will be combined. I'll need 10 more people to help making all of us working on the magazine a 40 to 50 member team.

The application posted by BEAST is for MONSTER MOVEMENT only. Please send ALL completed applications to [email protected].

If you wish to be in the smaller magazine, Monster Monthly, consult with Beast. My team will not be working on this magazine, we will simply support it.

KyliesChild

The application posted by BEAST is for MONSTER MOVEMENT only. Please send ALL completed applications to [email protected].

If you wish to be in the smaller magazine, Monster Monthly, consult with Beast. My team will not be working on this magazine, we will simply support it.

wait so are we still working with each other?

Archived