'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

IN THE WORKS: Gaga Daily Magazine!

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

Monster Monthly is actually an amazing name

I love this name!  :saira: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanielKCarey

Imagine the logo  "MM"

THIS. PLEASE.

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

KyliesChild

If you're looking for people to edit, write articles, and amazing graphic works, I recommend you visit the CAL thread in the community section. I've met some of the most talented people there in that thread. Even though it is just a make-believe game, some of the articles produced in that thread is pretty solid and professional :saira:

I pm-ed my friend already, he's an amazing journalist :flutter:

Monster

Imagine the logo  "MM"

Thanks! I've already got somebody to interview someone already, I'm still planning it though. But I'll check out the thread, thanks!

THIS. PLEASE.
Yeah I agree it sounds like an amazing name and if the people choose this name, I already got a logo planned out already in my head

KyliesChild

I think Monster Monthly is a amazing name, but We will have to wait til the 10th of November to see if there is better suggestions. I think I might make it to the 8th because I need to get started on the website.

KyliesChild
Can I join? What will I have to do?
Sure you may help :excited: For right now can you think of a name for the magazine? You may also help making the cover or the backgrounds for the pages like in the Fashion section or something. Maybe you can make a fan art to be included in the fan art section of the magazine? There isn't much to do because the website hasn't been made yet, we haven't come up with a name yet, and I'm just planning things. You can also suggest things too. Thanks for the help!

8Bit Heart

Sure you may help :excited: For right now can you think of a name for the magazine? You may also help making the cover or the backgrounds for the pages like in the Fashion section or something. Maybe you can make a fan art to be included in the fan art section of the magazine? There isn't much to do because the website hasn't been made yet, we haven't come up with a name yet, and I'm just planning things. You can also suggest things too. Thanks for the help!

I can make the backgrounds, let me know what needs backgrounds

KyliesChild
I can make the backgrounds, let me know what needs backgrounds
Um the website that I'm working on right now would need backgrounds

8Bit Heart

Um the website that I'm working on right now would need backgrounds

So what should I include, what are the dimensions etc?

Gianni Versace

I screwed up a bit on the website

i think there should be no website but just a monthly pdf of the magazine released

you can ask admin to make a new banner every month with a link to the pdf file so that it'd be less work

The concept is great. Plus the cover slays

I'm available for interview

:laughga:

Don't visit my profile

Gaga Monster

Thank you! I need to move quickly because the magazine will take a lot of work.

Thanks for adding me to the magazine! I could help wrote articles and help promote! If you have any questions feel free to PM me!!

GGD Presidential Elections

Archived