Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Die Antwoord - Ugly Boy

faux

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

Oh my god **** ya!!!! When I listened to the album I was like "THIS HAS TO HAVE A VIDEO" and now it does!!! :cry:

been waiting for this for so long :giveup: the songs meaning is actually really cute tho

“Sheesh, dis song was a bit of a mind**** 2 make… me and Y had been broken up 4 a while… but dis was da 1st time dat Y got in2 a kinda serios relationship wif sum1else, who happnd 2 be an activ gangster from da cape flats… who runs wif a gang called da UGLY AMERICANS.. or UGLY BOYS… Y took a foto of me in a hotel room in rusia while i was wearing an american cap, and she called it UGLY BOY… fuk dis **** will take 2 long 2 explain here, but basikly its fukn layerd… derez zero s-x in dis trak, just pure, joyous, indestructable soul mate **** xâ€

-Ninja in the insert of Donker Mag 

:emo:  :emo:

Love it

x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

LaLuna

OMG, all those cameos, MM, Cara Delevigne, Dita Von Teese, Flea... SLAY :giveup:

And Yo-landi looks extra hot in that video :heat:

FameHookah

Yolandi looks so hot

Look gagz that's how you can look dark and hot at the same time cough born this way cough

Amazing instrumental too

But whats with the blackface :S?

WTF is MDNA

Computer

These cameos :giveup:

Yolandi looking amazing as usual

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

iloveit123

I never knew about that Aphex Twin sample, thanks for sharing... another interesting reference is when the rapper says "I believe it's magic", that is from one of the songs that was on the Ghostbuster's soundtrack, "Magic" by Mick Smiley, haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DpPicOZOig

Gaga is not about looking hot all the time though.

Yolandi looks so hot

Look gagz that's how you can look dark and hot at the same time cough born this way cough

Amazing instrumental too

But whats with the blackface :S?

Archived