Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Shut Down Illegal Dog Meat Trade

Featured Posts

theMonster5

Help shut down the illegal dog meat trade in Thailand by signing this petition. Innocent dogs are being tortured and killed for their meat. Maybe a boycott to Thailand tourism could get the officials to respond.

Sign the petition here.

Morphine Prince

This is really horrible and because I'm a Westerner is pains me more because it is dogs.

And although this trade is illegal (therefore it should be stopped), if it were legal it would be no different than what western countries do to cows, pigs, chicken, etc.

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

RAMROD

Thailand tourism is already struggled cos their new militant PM is banning Beach party after Briton tourists murder incident.

Also more countries eats dogs.

Though not all of its citizens does.

So it is unfair to put blame on all of them.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ GIVE ♥ ME ♥ CHOCOLATE ♥ 🍫 ♥

Luiz

This is really horrible and because I'm a Westerner is pains me more because it is dogs.

And although this trade is illegal (therefore it should be stopped), if it were legal it would be no different than what western countries do to cows, pigs, chicken, etc.

yeah its probably just cultural differences. if i was in a dog eating country and was offered a golden retriever steak i'd take a bite or two to be respectful to their culture. i've heard its a delicacy in some countries so maybe it actually tastes really good

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Morphine Prince

yeah its probably just cultural differences. if i was in a dog eating country and was offered a golden retriever steak i'd take a bite or two to be respectful to their culture. i've heard its a delicacy in some countries so maybe it actually tastes really good

My grandfather went to Thailand a long time ago and ordered a "burger" without realizing it was dog meat. He said it was delicious. But then the sever asked him "Oh, wow, you like dog?" and he got up and left and tried to vomit it :smh:

It's all about culture and what we consider to be taboos.

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

drowning

And pigs and cows get slaughtered the same way or even in amore beastly way, but when it comes to cats and dogs all hell breaks lose. Not justifying this, but it's kinda double sided when I see people posting about this.

Luiz

My grandfather went to Thailand a long time ago and ordered a "burger" without realizing it was dog meat. He said it was delicious. But then the sever asked him "Oh, wow, you like dog?" and he got up and left and tried to vomit it :smh:

It's all about culture and what we consider to be taboos.

i had a history teacher who said when he went to thailand(i think it was thailand) they offered it to him and he didnt want to disrespect their culture so he ate a little bit of it but said it tasted awful.

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Neptune

Help shut down the illegal dog meat trade in Thailand by signing this petition. Innocent dogs are being tortured and killed for their meat. Maybe a boycott to Thailand tourism could get the officials to respond.

Sign the petition here.

Innocent cows are being tortured and killed for their meat.

Innocent pigs are being tortured and killed for their meat.

Innocent chickens are being tortured and killed for their meat.

Innocent sharks are being tortured and killed for their meat.

Guy Above You

And pigs and cows get slaughtered the same way or even in amore beastly way, but when it comes to cats and dogs all hell breaks lose. Not justifying this, but it's kinda double sided when I see people posting about this.

Ngl I haven't seen anyone with a pet pig or cow. :bye:

drowning

Ngl I haven't seen anyone with a pet pig or cow. :bye:

So? An animal is an animal. No matter if a dog or a cow. It still feels pain. Just because you're attached to it, doesn't make it any more worthy than a cow.

EXCXSXE

There's nothing illegal about this if their government approves...

I'm sure this petition will change the entire meat industry.  :dies: