holy scheisse

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

"Are you wearing it right now, perfume?"

*hair whip* "Yes of course I'm wearing it right now.... obviously."

Ā 

:ARTPOP: hahaha love it

Ā 

These people are not looking closely enough.

yes I agree (mostly), just an observation that people wound up perceiving the album completely opposite to her intention (at least the original intention from 2012)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

These people are not looking closely enough.

Mte, so many songs are relatable on that album. Aura, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, DWUW, Fashion, Gypsy, etc

LilVenusian

Those fragrances were selling like hotcakes and she thought she was in the midst of making some sort of groundbreaking app, with many films and many important directors!!!Ā  :emma:,Ā so I guess she was feeling like some sort of baller. Thank god ARTPOP's floppage humbled ha ass down thoĀ  :laughga:

Blue Jeans

What u guys don't understand is that Gaga is a performance artist even when she's promoting a frangance she's performing the meaning of the frangance...

Ā 

She was portraying the typical famous person who was beautiful and shallow, Beautiful on the outside but dark on the inside just like the perfume, it smells good but its dark... ARTPOP was about love and the love for art so she was mother teresa :emma:

Ā 

or u know its just the weed too :madge:

Destiny is for losers. Itā€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

XoXoJoanneGaga

:rip: This is amazing. Even though I don't think this attitude would work for a whole era it's always better to see her acting confident and strong than insecure and self-defeating.

TraeumereiLPB

I try to forget this mini era. Her attitude was truly horrible. I know it's probably her making performance art out of the perfume promotions, but still... We all make mistakes, I guess.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

LibraLove

Idk. I feel kind of like she was emulating Andy Warhol here talking about an art installation. Especially when she got on the subject of ARTPOP and the app.

holy scheisse

:rip: This is amazing. Even though I don't think this attitude would work for a whole era it's always better to see her acting confident and strong than insecure and self-defeating.

Totally agree. With ARTPOP she has never been so weak and vulnerable. And of course she went through a lot with ARTPOP so I dont blame her. But man wasn't she powerful with this f*ck you attitude. I can feel the intimidation in the interviewer lol

This is my favourite thing ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCXRogYbjTA

Ā 

"Are you wearing it right now, perfume?"

*hair whip* "Yes of course I'm wearing it right now.... obviously."

Ā 

OMG THE ENDING :rip: BITCHGA :lmao:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Pure Adrenaline

omg I love that attitude :lmao: it always carcks me up .... BitchGa is the best .... omg the way that guy was fixing Gaga's boobs I can't :lmao: :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived