šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Nicki Minaj "The Pink Print" album cover!

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
soundwave

It reminds me of Justin Bieber's last album cover, somehow. I like it, although I wish she was on it.Ā 

This is stupid, kind of tacky, and cheap looking to me.

Her face should be on it, disappointed.

Ā 

LOL what no. Not having your face on an album cover doesn't make it look cheapĀ  :spin: Ā Quite the contrary. This could have been so tacky, like her other covers (where she has her face on it), but this one is actually quite elegant.Ā 

Yep, I thought of Justin's Music Mondays cover art as well. And is it just me, but is the print actually a shade of purple, as opposed to pink? It's more like magenta. A fuschia print would have been a bit better. Really interested to see how it differs from the standard as it's rare to see a deluxe edition that doesn't have the artist's face depicted. Regardless, it is a very bold move. I've noticed that most female artists, with the exception of Lorde, make a point of using their face (and sometimes bodies) on album covers whereas a lot of male artists try to be more experimental and just show an image of an object or artwork. It kinda brings up the whole "women need beauty and s-x to sell, men don't" concept. Good on her for trying something different because I'm frankly getting sick of all these female albums with the most basic facial shots that have all been done before.

Yeah I want Gaga to make album cover without her on it. Imagine the meltdowns tho.

Do you remember when George Michael was accused of selling records based on his good looks and shaking his butt, then he made this

listen_without_prejudice.jpg

George-Michael-Listen-Without-Prejudice-

He even refused to appear in his singles' videos and then this iconic video was born

http://youtube.com/watch?v=diYAc7gB-0A

But sales in the US were "disappointment" compared to his previous album's, reminds me of media bashing ARTPOP. Anyway, it was quite bold move. He was just selling his music.

FreePalestine

Not it literally being a pink finger print :lmao:

I was expecting her butt to be all over the cover :smh:

Wait for the standard version.

A pink print on her but tbh

Btw, on topic. I like it, i thought it was gonna be something tacky and s-xual, but the simplicity actually surprised me. Well done.

Now I'm afraid for the standard cover

Teal Ambition

It reminds me of Justin Bieber's last album cover, somehow. I like it, although I wish she was on it.Ā 

Exactly what I thought when I first saw it.

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

The white background makes it tacky af.

Ā 

It should've been blackĀ  background (and a real one) where this pink "glitter" or whatever is spilled and then her pink finger print

Archived