๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Tom Sneddon has died

Computer

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

I like to think that every bad person has a pinch of good :shrug: I don't think what he did was right whatsoever, but I still felt the need to say it :shrug:

you have a point, and I want to believe that too. But imagine being a public figure, and someone comes and tries to tear you down...which causes your whole life to collapse to the point were you are being judged/ostracized for something that did not happen...How would you feel? I think this man, if reincarnation exist, has a lot of bad karma coming to him in his next life.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have a point, and I want to believe that too. But imagine being a public figure, and someone comes and tries to tear you down...which causes your whole life to collapse to the point were you are being judged/ostracized for something that did not happen...How would you feel? I think this man, if reincarnation exist, has a lot of bad karma coming to him in his next life.

It's MJ's fault imo...why settle the case out of court? :shrug: it was already late at that point...

even tho its a common thing to say rip when someone dies, he's totally not deserving that rip....he made MJ's life horrible by falsifying evidence in the accusations against MJย 

Computer

I'm sure a lot of MJ fans are secretly celebrating his passing

It's actually huge Michael Jackson news. I remember going to the store after school to buy Number Ones, the compiliation which included One More Chance. Actually I heard One More Chance on the radio one time. Sneddon's raid on Neverland was the same day of that compilation album release. Everything was timed and orchestrated just to skewer Michael. Of course you never heard that single played on the radio again.
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’•โฃโญ•๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข | โ“œโ“”โ“กโ“กโ“จ ยฉโ“—โ“กโ“˜โ“ขโ“ฃโ“œโ“โ“ข

Chromatislaps

It's MJ's fault imo...why settle the case out of court? :shrug: it was already late at that point...

ย 

its is indeed settled late, but because he didn't want the thing to blow up out of proportions, if they took it to court (which they eventually did in 2005).

He thought he could settle the case by paying a huge amount of money, the slander that happened in the media after that and over the years made him become addicted to painkillers. Eventually the courtcase made it evident the evidence the opposing party had was falsified (even the so called leaked FBI documents people seem to use as an argument were fabricated). I think people make bad decisions at such times, but I can't blame him, I would be afraid to publicly go to court in front of the whole world

ย 

It's actually huge Michael Jackson news. I remember going to the store after school to buy Number Ones, the compiliation which included One More Chance. Actually I heard One More Chance on the radio one time. Sneddon's raid on Neverland was the same day of that compilation album release. Everything was timed and orchestrated just to skewer Michael. Of course you never heard that single played on the radio again.

I remember that, interesting how the music video was released in 2010...off course unfinished. I think his family can be more at peace now...definitely his children.

Computer

its is indeed settled late, but because he didn't want the thing to blow up out of proportions, if they took it to court (which they eventually did in 2005).

He thought he could settle the case by paying a huge amount of money, the slander that happened in the media after that and over the years made him become addicted to painkillers. Eventually the courtcase made it evident the evidence the opposing party had was falsified (even the so called leaked FBI documents people seem to use as an argument were fabricated). I think people make bad decisions at such times, but I can't blame him, I would be afraid to publicly go to court in front of the whole world

ย 

I remember that, interesting how the music video was released in 2010...off course unfinished. I think his family can be more at peace now...definitely his children.

ย 

Oh yes, I forgot about this. ย I assumed it was an impersonator, ย but it's definitely him. ย Did he film it before he died and never released it? ย Or did they use CGI to put his face in it? ย Now I am curious... I ย never looked into it before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-owpIWQMd80

Chromatislaps

Oh yes, I forgot about this. ย I assumed it was an impersonator, ย but it's definitely him. ย Did he film it before he died and never released it? ย Or did they use CGI to put his face in it? ย Now I am curious... I ย never looked into it before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-owpIWQMd80

no they never got record frontal face shots, but its him...on forums several photos of him in the same outfit leaked several years back. no also no CGI

its weird. the adult in me dislikes michael's whole creepyness with children and say RIP to tom because even though he may have done some messed up things he was probably someone's father,husband, brother or sister and should be treated with the same respect you would treat anyone else who has passed but.......

ย 

ย 

the immature 8 year old MJ fanatic in me wants to moonwalk on the ****ers grave. ย ย 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Computer

no they never got record frontal face shots, but its him...on forums several photos of him in the same outfit leaked several years back. no also no CGI

Starting at 2:34 you can see his face a few times when he is high fiving the people... well I am glad they finally released it then.

RAMROD

I am not sure how to feel.

I hope his spirit look up to Heaven and realise how wrong he was to MJ as MJ sipping that bub with Lennon.

Rot In Peace.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived