💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga singing "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes in Vienna, Austria

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

Seriously, she better do a rock album next....the whole world needs to hear rock vocals omg

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

Rock vocals, Jazz vocals, Pop vocals :giveup:

Is there anything this woman can't do :giveup:  :giveup:

MTE....how is it possible for have this much versatility in their voice   :giveup: The fact that she goes from pop to jazz with bang bang and to rock with THIS all in one concert omg  :deadbanana: i really need her to release a rock album now

ItsTommyBitch

The Hey part... i think its sampled in "put your hearts up" by Ariana Grande :lmao:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Schwerk

She's been doing (classic) rock covers at many artraves lately, I love it! Hope there is a strong rock influence in her next work.

Especially the recording process. I would be nice if she would record with a full band, maybe bits with an orchestra. Oldschool stuff in a new way.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

maybe bits with an orchestra. 

This has been my dream for so long. It would be the coolest, most beautiful thing ever.

nativenewyorker

How dare she perform the song she stole You and I from!  :messga:

lol jk I LOVE this song and she KILLED it. Her voice is phenomenal. 

The Hey part... i think its sampled in "put your hearts up" by Ariana Grande :lmao:

It is. Linda Perry (the songwriter and lead singer of 4 Non Blondes) worked with Ariana on it. 

However, What's Up is a MUCH better song. 

Sachasuperstar

That song is one of my favorites from my childhood :giveup: I love it so much. I need videos!

Me too !

migamiga

MTE....how is it possible for have this much versatility in their voice   :giveup: The fact that she goes from pop to jazz with bang bang and to rock with THIS all in one concert omg  :deadbanana: i really need her to release a rock album now

Her new line will be "I've been singing rock since I was 13"

I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's trying to convince everybody that she's doing a rock album, so that she'll surprise everyone. She knows some people are looking for what she'll do to make their own music aka Katy

YES

CannaeDrive

Wow, if she made some songs like this she'd reach a whole new level of superstardum. Linda Perry is the queen of quality. 

I'm so thirsty for RockGa, I think I will die of happiness when she releases an album with that kind of sound  :giveup: 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived