💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

stop comparing MØ to Tove Lo, Charli XCX, Lorde

drowning

Featured Posts

So just because it has electronic vibe its generic?

I just don't think you should drag other artists just because you prefer some other. just because you prefer mo or some other artist doesn't mean you should bash other because some else will prefer other artisst and will think that artist has better quality music. Everyone is entitled for their opinion and there is no reason to bash it, and trying to change it

no i didn't mean that. but i meant it's the same typically electronic sounds that has been overdone tbh... i love electronic music, but it's a broad genre so i don't hate it

this is an example of how to have a great electronic song when ur gonna be a pop girl: http://vk.com/wall-11313608_64019

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who even is Mo tho

She cant be compared until she makes a name for haself. Not that the other girls have really, but still.

go back a few pages and listen to her music  :awkney:

shes better than all of them

Sis, you murdered ha with this post. :witchney:

It's not murder.. Nor was it shady, it was just rude. We're not pop stars were on a forum that talks about pop stars, we don't need to have thousands of views because that's not what we're striving for, we're here to discuss. I can see why that other thread was made in reply to the user in the OP cause this whole thread is pointless

Jewels n Drugs

go back a few pages and listen to her music  :awkney:

shes better than all of them

Erm not rlly :witchney:

Just my opinion tho :ohwell:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Cody Draco

It's not murder.. Nor was it shady, it was just rude. We're not pop stars were on a forum that talks about pop stars, we don't need to have thousands of views because that's not what we're striving for, we're here to discuss. I can see why that other thread was made in reply to the user in the OP cause this whole thread is pointless

It was murder since that one user tried to be shady to Rways and Rways straight bodied him. :awkney:

It was murder since that one user tried to be shady to Rways and Rways straight bodied him. :awkney:

mte

I love what Rways wrote so much omfg :lmao: 

Who? no one compares them lorde is above them all, tove lo debut album is amazing and charli xcx is rising meanwhile that girl just embarrased herself on tv.

Cody Draco

mte

I love what Rways wrote so much omfg :lmao:

I hope everyone on this site has taken a note, be careful who you are shady to. Some people go straight for the throat without remorse. :ohwell:

You and me have yet another shared opinion/interest/whatever you want to call it. :nick:

Jewels n Drugs

Who? no one compares them lorde is above them all, tove lo debut album is amazing and charli xcx is rising meanwhile that girl just embarrased herself on tv.

This

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

banks tove lo lorde mo charli xcx all the same ish ibgRBC4V3vlpRp.gif

:usrs: uhm go listen to Calvin Harris - Together (ft. Gwen Stefani) some more.

I G G BYE

Archived