Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

stop comparing MØ to Tove Lo, Charli XCX, Lorde

drowning

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

well i have heard songs who have the same electronic vibe before i heard stay high tho :awkney: it sounds generic to me sry not sry :shrug: it might be unique when looking at the charts, but not when looking to music at its whole

So just because it has electronic vibe its generic?

I just don't think you should drag other artists just because you prefer some other. just because you prefer mo or some other artist doesn't mean you should bash other because some else will prefer other artisst and will think that artist has better quality music. Everyone is entitled for their opinion and there is no reason to bash it, and trying to change it

Jewels n Drugs

I don't know MØ but that specific "O" will plague her career.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

and another bottom thinking it's edgy, cool and witty to have a c-----e user name & avi  :awkney:

stay mad and/or jealous sis. I never claimed to be edgy cool or witty because of my username :lmao: you have no clue of why I have that username so please stay uneducated and ignorant. Your replies are bargain basement

Cody Draco

Well this post doesn't contribute to that discussion as well, so please take a seat :spin:

Oh it looks like I forgot to block you and your bull****. Welcome to my block list. :witchney:

I'm only shoving the music down people's throats because people compare artists without even knowing what music they do. I'd also take you more seriously if you had a sentence where you wouldn't say 'noone really cares about MO' cause her album still got 1.5k in the UK albums sold within the first week and even with how low those numbers are, their still higher than the 600 people who tok a second out of their lives to click on your profile to look at that ugly person in your avi. Seems like more people are interested in her in the UK alone then you all over the internet even tho you've been on here for 2 years

I really love you omg

Cody Draco

stay mad and/or jealous sis. I never claimed to be edgy cool or witty because of my username :lmao: you have no clue of why I have that username so please stay uneducated and ignorant. Your replies are bargain basement

Drowning is so pressed over you. :lmao:

the QUEEN OF VAGINA is better than all 4 combined

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHz6F3trc8g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL30L0frnZ8

Jewels n Drugs

:tea: :thetea:

Cody Draco

I'm only shoving the music down people's throats because people compare artists without even knowing what music they do. I'd also take you more seriously if you had a sentence where you wouldn't say 'noone really cares about MO' cause her album still got 1.5k in the UK albums sold within the first week and even with how low those numbers are, their still higher than the 600 people who tok a second out of their lives to click on your profile to look at that ugly person in your avi. Seems like more people are interested in her in the UK alone then you all over the internet even tho you've been on here for 2 years

Sis, you murdered ha with this post. :witchney:

Jewels n Drugs

Who even is Mo tho

She cant be compared until she makes a name for haself. Not that the other girls have really, but still.

Cody Draco

:witchney:

If you get banned for being the baddest b---h, just know I love you and you can contact me anytime through twittah or whatevah. :sis:

Archived