Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

stop comparing MØ to Tove Lo, Charli XCX, Lorde

drowning

Featured Posts

Shoving opinions down people's throats is definitely NOT the same thing as telling them to listen to an artist. You seem to basically state your opinion as a fact and only that opinion is right and the others are delusional. Which is not the case.

Except I'm paring YouTube links so people would actually LISTEN before judging while if I really did think my opinion was a fact is just say who's better and leave the thread.

Educating a person about some artists=/=using my opinion as a fact

do you want us to use chart receipts or sth :wtf: if were gonna discuss about music ofcourse we're gonna post the music :wtf:

and another bottom thinking it's edgy, cool and witty to have a cocaince user name & avi :awkney:

Sis he was talking about that frozen guy :giveup:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because song reached top10 doesn't mean it's generic :awkney: just because song is interesting doesn't mean it's basic. ok bye now

i never said that. but it does sound generic to my ears :awkney:

and how is it interesting... is this the first non pop song you have heard or sth? :awkney:

Good thing I'm on GGD and not Beg for it ft Some random/irrelevant :troll: chick who's afraid to be compared Daily 

Lady-Gaga-Gifffff.gif

But honestly, bring your rant somewhere else. 

Sis  :toofunny:

I can't, I though you was being literal

The rudeness is infinite in some members here

🌹 free britney 🌹

Paper Gangsta

i never said that. but it does sound generic to my ears :awkney:

and how is it interesting... is this the first non pop song you have heard or sth? :awkney:

No its not. Just because you listen to a 4 minute long songs that have same tempo and melody from the begining till the end doesn't mean the rest is generic.

Generic is something that sound as everything else, ordinary. Habits which you dragged the most was hit because it was unique.

And no, my main genre isn't even pop so :awkney:

FrozenKookie

do you want us to use chart receipts or sth :wtf: if were gonna discuss about music ofcourse we're gonna post the music :wtf:

and another bottom thinking it's edgy, cool and witty to have a c-----e user name & avi :awkney:

Awwwww sorry I wasn't aware that you guys are just discussing your favs and how different our opinions and tastes are, how insensitive of me :flat:

Stop competing over which girl is the better artist then guys? :smh:

You should just stop comparing artists. Period.

:tea:

Cappuccino

Sis  :toofunny:

I can't, I though you was being literal

The rudeness is infinite in some members here

the troll sign sis :troll: :troll:

Vernier

Listened to a bit from the other three, don't really know MØ :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

FameHookah

I cant at ppl using the words twink and bottom as an insult

Internal homophobes much?

Smdh at this damn site

WTF is MDNA

Awwwww sorry I wasn't aware that you guys are just discussing your favs and how different our opinions and tastes are, how insensitive of me :flat:

Hum sis are you actually trying to sound shady? It's really not working, I mean seriously HOW are people going to compare musical opinions with anything else but links to the songs :awkney:

And imma need a real reply not a weak ass shadeless one like the quote

No its not. Just because you listen to a 4 minute long songs that have same tempo and melody from the begining till the end doesn't mean the rest is generic.

Generic is something that sound as everything else, ordinary. Habits which you dragged the most was hit because it was unique.

And no, my main genre isn't even pop so :awkney:

well i have heard songs who have the same electronic vibe before i heard stay high tho :awkney: it sounds generic to me sry not sry :shrug: it might be unique when looking at the charts, but not when looking to music at its whole

I cant at ppl using the words twink and bottom as an insult

Internal homophobes much?

Smdh at this damn site

MTE

How is that wrong to be a bottom or a twink?

Paper Planes

Don't compare MO to Tove Lo, Charli XCX, and Lorde because Tove Lo, Charli XCX, and Lorde can all actually sing without sounding like little girls in a talent show.

delete it fat

I personally think that it's bullshiit to compare artists to other artists because no one is like the other one 

This thread sounds like a status. :witchney:

Well this post doesn't contribute to that discussion as well, so please take a seat :spin:

Archived