💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

stop comparing MØ to Tove Lo, Charli XCX, Lorde

drowning

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nnn stop being ignorant. the album has hits on it, sorry it doesn't fit your taste but this album is getting grammy's.

educate your fxcking selves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpLVRzpW10I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYbDjwBe2Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOWoqYVO8gY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VyPjwvEQHU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNIrbP35bTM&list=UUWNje6cn2MaU2Ngar1lhc8w

the first 2 songs are the only nice songs though :shrug:

and who the **** cares if it gets a grammy or hits? just because it has a grammy doesn't mean the album is better. that's a personal matter.

i mean when bashing an artist, bash the music, not its success or ratings by critics :duck:

SiberianBreaks

The fact that you tell me how stupid I am just because I can't be bothered to write her name right makes all of your opinion irrelevant from this point on lol. And noone's judging her, just judging the OP for .... raising up a non existing problem  :scar:

Sorry but the fact that you are not able to take barely 10 seconds of your time to search who someone is is not a sign of intelligence. I'm not even saying this agressively, but the "who" answer is getting old and is so childish.

the first 2 songs are the only nice songs though :shrug:

and who the **** cares if it gets a grammy or hits? just because it has a grammy doesn't mean the album is better. that's a personal matter.

i mean when bashing an artist, bash the music, not its success or ratings by critics :duck:

you thinking the album only has 2 hits is a personal matter and an opinion. Anyways, this "debate" is over. Because this thread is turning messy off of your one, irrelevant opinion. So I'm not even feeding into this cesspool anymore

4vpN1rB.gif

Cappuccino

Sorry but the fact that you are not able to take barely 10 seconds of your time to search who someone is is not a sign of intelligence. I'm not even saying this agressively, but the "who" answer is getting old and is so childish.

another member post ha videos and music here, why would i bother when I'm not interested after watching those videos ?

Again the point is to bring this thread to another forum where the issue is more relevant. Posting a rant on here doesn't do much hah. Talkign about sign of intelligence, Ima run away from this thread full of kids. Bye  byebye.gif

Kii at that poor thing thinking it's acting shady cute by posting a gif :lmao:

Anywaysthose threads should be limited to people who listened to all those artists' albums. WHY would you take some of your precious to get into a thread about singers you don't care about? Then you try to act cute by acting as if you were superior and saying that the thread is full of 12 years olds BYE

Ladey Gagz

Are they the new marinas, lanas and aZealias?

Im getting too old to keep up with the latest tumblr trends

Omg :lmao: The best and most relevant post of this thread :toofunny:

Kii at that poor thing thinking it's acting shady cute by posting a gif

Anywaysthose threads should be limited to people who listened to all those artists' albums. WHY would you take some of your precious to get into a thread about singers you don't care about? Then you try to act cute by acting as if you were superior and saying that the thread is full of 12 years olds BYE

Shoving your opinion down people's throats is worse than all of that :witchney: And then agreeing that you do it and trying to justify it :witchney: like wat :witchney:

you thinking the album only has 2 hits is a personal matter and an opinion. Anyways, this "debate" is over. Because this thread is turning messy off of your one, irrelevant opinion. So I'm not even feeding into this cesspool anymore

4vpN1rB.gif

oh running away from a debate, bye i guess

4vpN1rB.gif

FrozenKookie

Oh here we go again. Bored bottom queens using greater than, less than and YouTube links of their favs as weapons. Impressive

Omg :lmao: The best and most relevant post of this thread :

Shoving your opinion down people's throats is worse than all of that :witchney: And then agreeing that you do it and trying to justify it :witchney: like wat :witchney:

How is it wrong to tell people to listen to the artist before actually judging?

I mean yes I AM shoving the music down people's their but agin they come into the thread not knowing one bit about the singers :awkney:

Ladey Gagz

How is it wrong to tell people to listen to the artist before actually judging?

I mean yes I AM shoving the music down people's their but agin they come into the thread not knowing one bit about the singers :awkney:

Shoving opinions down people's throats is definitely NOT the same thing as telling them to listen to an artist. You seem to basically state your opinion as a fact and only that opinion is right and the others are delusional. Which is not the case.

Oh here we go again. Bored bottom queens using greater than, less than and YouTube links of their favs as weapons. Impressive

do you want us to use chart receipts or sth :wtf: if were gonna discuss about music ofcourse we're gonna post the music :wtf:

and then we have the bottom twinks breaking fingers trying to type witty comments

and another bottom thinking it's edgy, cool and witty to have a c-----e user name & avi  :awkney:

Paper Gangsta

stay high is generic though. tove lo's album only has 2 enjoyable songs and the fact she has a top 10 hit won't change that.

Just because song reached top10 doesn't mean it's generic :awkney: just because song is interesting doesn't mean it's basic. ok bye now

Archived