Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheryl's XF performance to have the "biggest light rigging in history"

enigma princess

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

Do not see the hype surrounding her tbf. Okay, she is a good dancer, but very average singer whose personal life brought her to the spotlight.

In my messy era.

enigma princess

ew

ur ew

Do not see the hype surrounding her tbf. Okay, she is a good dancer, but very average singer whose personal life brought her to the spotlight.

are you forgetting that small period in her life when she was 1/5 of one of the biggest girl groups in Europe? :smh:

SlaeUrAnus

ur ew

are you forgetting that small period in her life when she was 1/5 of one of the biggest girl groups in Europe? :smh:

Girls Aloud are not that big :emma::smh:

In my messy era.

GagaMyBlood95

Hmm that will be interesting! But I hope she focuses on her singing, not just dancing...

enigma princess

Girls Aloud are not big :emma::smh:

to ur logic, they probably aren't big if they haven't had a billboard #1 gtfo :smh:

SlaeUrAnus

to ur logic, they probably aren't big if they haven't had a billboard #1 gtfo :smh:

Bitch please. Most of their singles could not break into the European market excluding the UK :smh: Next thing you will be saying is that they are bigger than the Spice Girls :emma:

In my messy era.

Girls Aloud are not that big :emma::smh:

Um bye they are the biggest girl group of the 21st century in the UK and had 20 consecutive top ten hits

SlaeUrAnus

Um bye they are the biggest girl group of the 21st century in the UK and had 20 consecutive top ten hits

Yes in the U.K...

In my messy era.

BlondeKingOfGGD

Yes in the U.K...

Exactly.. So Cheryl is pretty big here, becides her "personal life"

BTW everyone when do you think Cheryl's album will leak? it's out in 5 days?

enigma princess

Exactly.. So Cheryl is pretty big here, becides her "personal life"

BTW everyone when do you think Cheryl's album will leak? it's out in 5 days?

Im actually so hyped for the album, apparently she tried a rap verse for one of the tracks :omg:

BlondeKingOfGGD

Im actually so hyped for the album, apparently she tried a rap verse for one of the tracks :omg:

I knoww im soo excited :O i love all 3 tracks we've heard so far "I Don't Care" had to grow on me for a few days but i actually can't wait :D

When do you think it will leak???

Archived