💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Kesha - Lover

7Days

Featured Posts

Andreyw

I think is a demo from her 3rd studio album , 'cause it sounds nothing like her previous sound with Dr Luke :music: anyway , it slays hard :giveup:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it leaked in august 

I really don't think this is "new" material, it's good just an old demo.

I think a lot of people will be let down by the change in her music. It's obvious she's going in more of a rock/acoustic direction (which she loves) for the next album.

im not sure about that, based on the producers shes working with, it sounds like its going in this direction

Levine

Why are people overrating this? It's so bad :/ 

As expected, she's uninteresting. not funny and a flop without Dr. Luke productions. 

Oh my god this is actually really good. If this is the sound that Kesha is going for on her next album then count me in :excited2: I wonder if this is old or new. The production on this slays.

it leaked in august 

im not sure about that, based on the producers shes working with, it sounds like its going in this direction

Who do we know she's working with???

Who do we know she's working with???

some producers have posted ig pics in the studio with kesha over the past months, i dont remember their names so i cant find them :(

Her raw voice absolutely kills, I really hope everything for her is sorted out and she's able to release new music ASAP.

SEVDALIZA

This is seriously so good, I love everything, the production, the vocals, it works so WELL. I'd love if the album followed this direction :legend:

operating from another world

I actually love it :sara:

And the bridge: I think it'll be interesting to see how people react to her still using auto-tune. Something that she is known for, but in a very beautiful way on a heartfelt song.

Archived