Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

World Charts: Cheek to Cheek hits 523k in WW sales in its 5th week

Mills

Featured Posts

One of the best posts in GGD in a long time. ARTPOP sold 2.3 in 2013 and 700k in 2014 so now it is at 3M.

This! Amen.

Anyway, Cheek To Cheek SLAY! Hope it will reach the million mark before 2015!

WarriorPrince

One of the best posts in GGD in a long time. ARTPOP sold 2.3 in 2013 and 700k in 2014 so now it is at 3M.

Said who? Media Traffic aka the source that you claim to be innacurate?  :rip:

You seem so butthurt over it either selling 1.8M or 2.3M. You won't change peoples minds by saying in every post in this forum that it sold 3M just because you think it did.

Pain of fame1

So true :applause:

Not sure where you got this number tho...

It was at 600K in june so now it should be at like 650K or 700k hopefully

This! Amen.

Anyway, Cheek To Cheek SLAY! Hope it will reach the million mark before 2015!

I think it will reach it in Xmas so either at the end of december orn in january.

Said who? Media Traffic aka the source that you claim to be innacurate?  :rip:

You seem so butthurt over it either selling 1.8M or 2.3M. You won't change peoples minds by saying in every post in this forum that it sold 3M just because you think it did.

Mediatraffic said it was at 600k so i am telling aproximate numbers from the accurate source. Have ou read my post?

GagaMyBlood95

sometimes monsters make me feel ashamed to be in Gaga's fan base .... wtf u r just some fans that are supposed to support ur artist not drag it to it's pits and pretend to know everything :miley:

I'm like the most supporting member here :smh: I just asked where he got the 700k number in 2014...

Pure Adrenaline

I'm like the most supporting member here :smh: I just asked where he got the 700k number in 2014...

noooo i WASN't talking about u .... I was replaying to the 'So true :applause: ' comment :laughga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GagaMyBlood95

noooo i WASN't talking about u .... I was replaying to the 'So true :applause: ' comment :laughga:

Ohh okay, sorry didn't get that right :smh::hug:

ARTPOPisaChoice

This website puts ARTPOP at just over 1.5 million so it's very likely this number is on the low side! slay C2C!

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Yes exactly ... and that was the site that claimed ARTPOP sold 2.3m and I bold sold because the top 10 is not about shipments if it was would have showed the shipments of all other albums yet every one decides to be chart expert and working for IFPI and claims that they know better than them :fthis:

now on topic: Slay C2C

:applause:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived